New shadows spies and boyfriend drama

Heather signed the document that Courtney approved her to sign before shaking her head at what her best friend
just told her. "There's no way he's seriously acting like that. He must be up to something 'cause there's no way in hell."

"I don't know, what the fuck. He literally tried to have a moment with me. I don't want to be home at all." Courtney said in disgust walking to Heather's kitchen.

She looked in her fridge and saw homemade salsa and smiled. She moved Alejandro's homemade salsa. Grabbing it out of the fridge she grabbed the tortilla chips out of the cabinet.

"Hey! I was saving that." Heather glared walking in the kitchen.

Courtney dipped the chip in the salsa. "You knew this wouldn't survive while I was here. Besides he'll make you more." Courtney said before defiantly biting the chip.

Heather's glare deepened.

"Oh please you said the same thing with Abraham and me about our wine. He'll buy more." Courtney scoffed rolling her eyes.

Heather thought for a moment before shrugging realizing she was right.

"Anyway, what are you going to do now? With Abraham?" Heather asked.

"I don't know. I just want to be far away as possible. But that's gonna be hard 'cause he's like my new shadow." Courtney rolled her eyes.

"Well, at least you stopped fucking Duncan. It would've been hard not being able to see him while Abe was here." Heather said drinking her water.

Courtney's stomach sank. She really wanted to see him. She went so much longer without sex and yet she feels like she's going to be insane. She wanted him oh so bad. Courtney felt like she was starving, insatiable even.

"Yeah, I was wise to cut it off then." Courtney lied before eating another chip with salsa on it.

"So just a question. It may be a stupid one but I've seen it happen before so I have to ask." Heather said before jumping on the counter to sit on it.

"Okay?" Courtney said confused.

"Do you think before you tell him that you're going to divorce him, that you'll fall in love with him again?" Heather asked with her face completely serious.

Courtney choked before looking at her. "What- why would that even come to mind!?"

Heather just shrugged. "Before you found out he was cheating, you were set on fixing the marriage and bringing back the spark. Now he's doing exactly what you wanted."

"Please. It's too late for that. He sucks in bed. He sucks at cooking. He sucks at communicating. And he has a sucky fucking attitude!" Courtney deadpanned.

Heather shrugged. "I hope it doesn't happen but I'm just saying it's possible. So keep your guard up."

Courtney rolled her eyes. "All I'm worried about now is having my own time alone. Not dealing with him. He wants to pick me up from work and drop me off. Like it's like he's breathing all over me."

"Just say you're coming here." Heather shrugged.

"Yeah but what if he shows up and asks for me?" Courtney asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'll say to come later or say you're at the store. Then you come from wherever the fuck you are and sneak through the back." Heather said simply.

"And Alejandro?"

"If he answers and you aren't here I'll just have him say we both aren't home. Simple." Heather answered.

"God you're too good at this. I'm glad Alejandro can match your evilness." Courtney said shaking her head. She never thought she'd meet someone that could handle Heather. Till she met Alejandro, Courtney knew then Heather met her soulmate.