New boundaries

I need to have a serious talk for most of you guys.

I've been keeping my mouth shut cause I know how rude I can be. But at this point I'd like to address a few things before I reply to comments from here on out.

If something about the story you do not like or don't relate to like me saying daddy in my story then skip it. Don't comment absolutely not or how weird it is. I make my stories for everyone to relate to. A lot of people say daddy when having sex. And I won't allow kink shaming nor will I have people that requested things in private feel embarrassed cause other people don't agree.

Next if you don't like the setting of the place then scroll cause I do not give a fuck. I really don't. Skip and read someone else's story.

Let's be real I'm not a robot. I write my stories on my phone. So I'm bound to have typos. I'm human. But I don't like when people reply to my typos and laugh make jokes and ect. I don't like that shit and I would like you all to stop doing so. I mess up it's normal but I don't like people pointing and laughing cause of the way it makes me feel.

I'm not keeping my mouth shut anymore. I tried to ignore it but more and more people started going and I'm sick of it. I will block people.

Anyway if you're one of those people I'm talking about let's not have hard feelings and start on a fresh slate. No more annoying/rude comments please and thank you.