Chapter 2

ENHA'S P.O.V

Here i am packing my things for the field trip,i packed my comportable clothes,some shoes,feminine products,my charger,mobile phone and my power bank,it's 6 a.m now and i'm about to take a shower because i'm done packing and we'll leave in 8 a.m.

After taking shower,i changed into a jogger and a oversized t-shirt and wear my converse,after that i went over the mirror and let my hair dry then put some powder and liptint,i then headed to my small kitchen to make pancakes for my self.

After cooking i immediately dig in since i'm also very hungry,while eating i'm scrolling on my phone then i saw something interesting,the page said that there will be a eclipse within 2 or 3 days,awww that makes me more excited,i have never seen a eclipse before though so yeah i'm excited.

When i'm done eating i washed my dishes and got my things then lock my home,and i went to school.

--------------------
As i arrived at the school i saw lots of students in my grade waiting for the bus that we'll be riding,we have 4 bus in total though,i went closer to them as one of the teacher began to speak.

"Ok students come and pick up a paper that has number so that we'll know which bus are you riding"She said as she place the small bowl on her palm then we grab one paper and open it,i'm in bus no.2.

"now all no. 1 step in the bus 1"She announced as the 4 bus arrived,the students who got no.1 get in.

"to those who got no. 2 step in the 2nd bus"She stated then we stepped in the bus and my luck is really not cooperating with me,i'm with Sally and her minions.

"what do we have here"She said in her bitchy tone,i ignored her and began to walk to the back seat but then someone tripped me,i fall down and the students began to laugh.

"what a clumsy bitch"She exclaimed as they continue to laugh,i got up and went to her then grab her hair.

"Ouch"She exclaimed in pain then the students stopped laughing.

"don't start a fight i'm not in the mood"i remarked letting go of her hair and glared at the other students before sitting on the back.

Two teacher stepped in the bus too,i guess they're the one who is assigned to us.

"ok kids we will be leaving now"The female teacher informed then the bus start to drove off.

----------------
It's been 2 hours and we haven't reached to the field trip place,i'm getting bored and hungry but i'm glad i brought snacks with me,i opened some Cheetos and began to chew some.

I was eating peacefully with my airpods on my ears when i felt a head on my shoulder,i glance at my shoulder and saw Devin,he's the nerd on our school,he have some eye glasses on,he's kinda skinny too but he is cute,smart and kind,i don't know.

"Devin"i called out but he didn't answer.

"Devin wake up"I called out again shaking my shoulder.

"Aww Little bitch Enha got her self a nerdy boyfriend"Sally suddenly said looking over us with her disgusting puppy eyes,the other students look over us and laugh that's when Devin woke up.

"Shut up"I exclaimed rolling my eyes to her.Devin noticed that he's sleeping on my shoulder so he pulled away and blush.

"so-sorry"he murmured.

"aww you guys are so cute,a bitch and a nerd perfect match"One of Sally's minion commented as she took a photo of us.

"Enough kids,can't you see we're resting give us some respect,especially you miss Sally"They all shut their mouth and continue the business they're doing,Sally glared at me but i stick my tongue out like a child making her annoyed then she rolled her eyes and look away from me,i only chuckled because if i laugh the teachers would get mad.

"I'm sorry Enha...i uhh didn't mean to sleep on your shoulder"Devin say.

"it's ok though you didn't drool did you?"I said playfully looking at him.

"n-no i didn't"He answered clearly nervous.

"i'm just messing with you it's fine"i don't know but i feel comfortable with him.

"Devin?"I called his name,he turn to me.

"Yes?"He replied.

"do you wanna hangout with me when we arrived?"i offered,he look shocked but nodded.

"cool"i exclaimed smiling lightly then continue to eat my Cheetos and i offer some to him too.

I hope we became friends he's nice.

-----------------------
It's boring i know but we're just starting there's alot more that we'll happen in this book,chill.

sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💝