Chapter 54

ENHA'S P.O.V

His body is so warm despite the fact that he's wearing 2 layers of cloth.He become tense but place his hands on my back and rub it up and down.

"You're so fluffy"I childishly exclaimed,his chest vibrate a little as he laughed lightly.

"Thanks i guess but what's with this hugging?"he asked nervously.

"well i can't just kiss you to shut you up so i hug you"I smugly answered looking up to him and saw him blushing while looking away.I mentally praise my self for having so much courage to talk like that to him.

"Jake?"I called out again.

"Yes?"

"You're not betraying Sunoo,he gave you permission to have me and i'm upset with him because of that but i now understand him,he want me to be with someone while he go bye bye to me and i'm grateful that he chooses you"I breathe out,he stayed silent and let me talk.

"I'm so sorry that i slapped you,i was just upset that he wasn't by our side  anymore and to worsen it,he have given me to you like i am a thing and you took advantage of it,i'm sorry i hurt you and i know,i really know that your intention is pure and Jake,i did notice your weird actions when you're with me but i ignored it i'm sorry"This time i'm crying,he pull me away from him and put his hands on both of my shoulders,requesting me to look up to him and i did.

"don't cry,you don't look so good crying"He joked causing me to chuckle while crying.

"Jake"i say his name,he hummed brushing his hands on the side of my face.I stare directly to his eyes.

"I love you...i love you Jake"I confessed pouring my emotions,he blink and his eyes watered but he pushed me away lightly.

"Jake what's wrong?"I asked confused by his actions,he shook his head no and walk away leaving me.

I followed him until we reached our garden,he stood there in deep thoughts while admiring the flowers.

"Jake tell me what's wrong? Is it because of my sudden confession? ummmmm do you not like me anymore? Oh my god i'm so sorry"I said feeling embarrass,i turn around ready to leave but he spoke.

"I still like you Enha in fact I...i love you but i'm feeling guilty"He admitted now looking at me.

"I know that i told you that i'm taking advantage of Sunoo's last wish to be with you because i like like like you  but i feel guilty"He murmured with a sad scowl on his face.

"Why are you feeling guilty?"I asks walking closer to him.

"I don't know maybe because i love you and you love me.You're right i'm betraying my brother"He said with a grimace.I sigh and felt my tears fall down.

"Jake-you...you were so convince that Sunoo will be ok with you having me when you explained those things to me,what happened now!?!"I can't help but to feel upset by this,ugh before,it was me who disagree and now it's him.

"I just don't want to steal my brother's girl"

"Steal?!...DAMMIT JAKE!....YOU SAID SUNOO IS OK WITH THIS! YOU SAID HE TOLD YOU TO BE WITH ME! TO LOVE ME!,I KNOW I DISAGREE BEFORE BUT FUCK!,JAKE I LEARN TO LOVE YOU JUST LIKE I LOVED SUNOO! AND NOW YOU DON'T WANT ME ANYMORE!?! I FEEL GUILTY TOO BUT I REALIZE SUNOO'S INTENTION!"I snapped loudly while i cry hard.

"I didn't said i don't want you anymore,i'm so happy Enha,that you finally love me but i feel guilty"He said with a low voice,i scoffed.

"Ok then,if we are going to live in guilt,it's better if i stay away from each other"I said feeling mad.He look at me with his handsome foreign face but he didn't talk causing me to sigh.

"Ok i'll g-"I was cut off when i feel a soft lips pressing on my lips,my eyes widen and i froze,letting him kiss me.When he pull away,he step back lightly,blush formed on his cheeks down to his neck.

"I love you,you know,i don't want us to stay away from each other and maybe we...we can both talk to Sunoo to asks his permission for the last time"He said coyly,my lips curve up,i'm smiling.

"That'll be great"i murmur quietly smiling to him.He look away with a smile on his face.

"We're ok now?"I asks.

"Yeah"He simply answered still looking away smiling.

"Good because i'm sure Sunoo will visit you on your sleep if you left me hanging"I jokingly commented making him laugh.

"As much as i want to see my brother,it's creepy for him to visit me,i'll probably pass out on my own dream"He exclaimed laughing making me laugh too.

"Come here"He ordered opening his arms,i slowly went to his arms and felt his arms around me,he gently wipe my tears out of my cheeks and look at me with pure love.

"Thank you for loving me"

"No,thank you for loving me Jake"

"Do you think Sunoo is really ok with this?I mean that sunshine is always jealous when we get near you"He worriedly said then my hair clip fall down from my hair,we both look at each other and laugh once again.

"Oh he's definitely ok with this"

_________________
Sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘