Chapter 34

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

"the ministers and his majesty have decided that your punishment will be..."The King's right hand man said then pause.

"please do not kill her!"Sunoo protests  loudly,the whole room turn their attention to him,he was crying hard.

"she's our F-friend do not kill her"He stuttered,the concubines took a glance on Enha with a hint of disgust.Sunoo feel bad for calling her friend because she's his lover but he doesn't have choice.

"i can not believe our sons befriend this peasant"Lady Shim mumbled,Enha can feel her blood boiling by this.

"i can not either"Lady Park mother of Jay agreed.

"that is enough ladies"Queen Duhee snapped them warily,they glare at her and rolled their eyes.

"do not roll your eyes on my queen!"The King angrily exclaimed,the ladies gulp.

"it is alright your majesty"Queen Duhee assured the king,she's so kind just like the princes described her Enha said inwardly and Enha was so sure that Sunoo got his looks from her.

"General Chou kindly assist this ladies back to their cabins"The King ordered,all the ladies gasp in disbelief but they can't do anything but obey.With the help of the guards General Chou drag the concubines back to their cabins.

"now let us continue"The King said.

"so the decision is that,Lady Enha will no longer be the princes personal maid,she will be a food server here and she can not interact with the Princes"The right man of the king blur out,Enha sigh in relief because she'll not die but she's sad because she's not allowed to see the princes anymore.

"but that is cruel! she is our friend!, we can not afford not to see her!"Sunoo whined loudly,he's still standing.

"son please sit down"Queen Duhee ordered soothingly.Sunoo listen to her and took a sit.

"this is final,she is a bad influence so she must be away from you all"The King said his last remarked then he declared that they can leave the room.

Enha stood up from the floor,the princes rushed to her and help her.They then walk out of the room and went to the parlour.

____________________

"Forgive me Enha i did not convince them well"Sunoo apologize still crying,they already reach the parlour the mood is gloomy and so bothering.The parlour is old fashioned korean styled if that made sense.

"it's fine atlest i'm not bound to die right?"She try to lighten the mood but it didn't.

"this is all our fault,please forgive us"Sunghoon said to her.

"i admit that i blame you guys for this but it's my fault because i'm the maid you guys are my responsibility"She told them.

"no that is so wrong"Niki argued.

"i just made out with you and now we are not going to see each other!"He exclaimed loudly while he cry.

"you are going to see me,we maybe not interact but you will see me"She said then went to Niki and hug him.

"it's alright don't cry"She coaxed.

"i will make sure that i will see you everyday Enha"Sunoo remarked,Enha then pulled away from Niki and went to her lover who is glaring at the wall.

"Do not sulk you idiot"

"I am not sulking!"Sunoo exclaimed still glaring at the poor wall.

"just admit it or else i'll never hug you again"Enha playfully threaten,Sunoo snap his head towards her and pout.

"Alright i am sulking.You are so mean"He whined and went to her and hug her putting his head on the crock of her neck.Enha laughs and the princes chuckled,they somehow find this scene amusing even though it's cliche.

"Now that's good.Are you jealous?"Enha asks teasingly as she caught him glaring at Niki.

"Yes i am,Niki hugged you!"He grumble hugging her more.

"oh shush hyung,she is my noona so i can hug her"Niki said.

"Oh? she's my sister too"Sunghoon chimes in.

"my sister too"Heeseung chimes in too.

"My bestfriend"Jay said.

"you guys claimed her as sister and bestfriend already?,What about me?"Jungwon whined pulling Sunoo out of Enha and replace his self on her hug.

"that is my place!"Sunoo exclaimed scowling.

"i know,i was just fooling around.This is my place"Jungwon sneers.Sunoo huffed and grab the girl.

"This kids are so childish"Jake commented chuckling.

"oh i thought you've gone mute,you haven't talk"Enha playfully glare at him.

"i apologies,i was just thinking about something"Jake told her getting nervous.

"geez i was kidding you look so nervous"She laughs and went to him and hug him.Sunoo snorted and began to sulk.

"Sunoo she was just hugging him no need to sulk"Jay playfully scolded him.

"that is so right"Niki butted in.

"Enough of this.Now tell me,what happened?"Enha asks pulling away from Jake.

"What do you mean?"Jake asks blushing.

"why are you so red?"Enha asks back.

"nothing it is just hot in here"Jake simply responded,Enha nodded and let it slide.

"so as i was asking,what happened?"She repeated.

"what happened what?"Jay confusingly asks.

"i notice a dried tears on your guys cheeks yesterday night when we got caught"She blur out,Heeseung's eyes start to water and the guys except for Sunoo stirs uncomfortable.

"When we are exploring in Salya,Jay hyung,Daeun and I saw a running man with i guess his wife on his arms"Jungwon slowly stated,Enha got confused.Jungwon proceed to talk.

"i then heard that there is a disease that caused alot of people to die,that lady has it"Enha gasp so does Sunoo,they're speechless.

"i saw alot of people laying on the ground,they're pale and weak"Heeseung start to spoke with a trembling lips.

"then i heard that the cure for that disease is here inside the palace"Heeseung said.

"but but everything looks so fine"Sunoo commented with his eyebrows meeting.

"we thought the same thing too but when i ask a random lady,she said that Salya was separated into two,she confessed that the king ordered to throw the poor people at the most unhealthy part to of Salya"Jake reported.

"i can not believe that father would do that,he always said that everything outside the palace is all fine but he turn out lying about it"Heeseung firmly said gritting his teeth in anger.

"that's so cruel! but what are you going to do about it?"Enha asked.

"i will make sure to get the cure"

___________________
now thats a problem

sorryfor any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘