Chapter 32

ENHA'S P.O.V

I knew i should've protest about being with Niki and Sunoo,it's so awkward for me and Niki and i blame him for that,if he didn't kiss me this wouldn't happen.Ok imma erase that on my mind,right know i'll focus on Sunoo who is holding my hands while we walk around the small town,he is eyeing some beautiful jewelry,they're sparkling,so good for my eyes.

"Ohh this is so beautiful!"Sunoo exclaimed as he drag me towards a lady who has a mattress laid on the floor with alot of jewelry on it.

"Greetings to you young man,how may i help you?"The lady asks politely,i'm actually confused right now because we've been walking around here for so long and nobody recognizes them.

"how much is this?"Sunoo asks holding a beautiful gold necklace with a butterfly pendant.

"Oh you can have it for 15 cold coins"The lady reveal the price,i nearly choked,10 gold coins are alot.

"I will buy it lady!"Sunoo exclaimed excitedly while he hand the lady a 10 gold coins,the lady gave the necklace to Sunoo as soon as she got the coins.

"Thank you so much young man"She thanked then turn her attention to the other customers.

"Is that for Enha Sunoo hyung?"Niki spoke,i nearly forgot that he's with us,he was so quite though.

"yes indeed!"Sunoo exclaimed then he went behind me to put the necklace around my neck.After he put it he made me face him,he have a beautiful bright smile on his face.

"do you like it?"He asks.

"I don't like it because i freaking love it!"I exclaimed hugging him.

"I am glad you loved it,it suits you so well Enha"He retorted warily before pulling away from me.

"How about we eat now,i am hungry"Niki suggested.

"that's a good idea"I said,then they led the way.

____________________
We arrived at a small townhouse,
Sunoo,Niki and I got in and it has alot of people eating.We took a sit at the nearest table from us then a server came.

"what would you like to eat?"The young lady asked.

"Three dumplings and the main noodles for me"Niki requested.

"i will order for you Enha?yes?"Sunoo suggested excitedly,i hummed in response.

"two small tray of mochi and two hot noodles"He notified the sever,she then walk away from us to get our orders.

"this place is so wonderful"I commented looking around.

"it is,we have been desiring to come here before"Niki said looking over me.I stayed silent unable to talk.

"argh!"Sunoo exclaimed quietly,we both look at him in confusion.

"i got to go and get that bracelet,i can not let other people buy it"He said then bid his goodbye to us saying that he'll be back in a minute before walking out.

"Listen Enha"Niki started,i shivered a little.

"Please forgive me for my actions the other day,i was not thinking straight"He apologized,i stare at him.

"you shouldn't have done that Niki,your brother is my lover and you kissed me"I said in disbelief,he hang his head down,ashamed of his actions.

"i know that is why i am apologizing,i want you to be my noona,my older sister so i hope you can forgive me"He pleaded,i sigh in defeat.

"i forgive you,you little moron"I playfully remarked,he smile brightly at me.

"really?!"He exclaimed excitedly yet quietly.

"yes really,now don't do that again because i'll be smacking your handsome head hard"I playfully threatened him but he chuckled.

"yes ma'am"He said,we smiled at each other,we're finally good again,it took so long tsk.

We waited for a minute but our orders hasn't arrived yet so does Sunoo but we still waited but then Sunoo entered the townhouse panting.

"Enha Niki we shall go,the guards that is patrolling here in Salya saw me"He ranted as he pant,i gasp in horror.

"i know this would happen,let's go!"I retorted then we run outside forgetting about our food.

We run and try to hide but luck is not cooperating,the guards saw us and chase us.We run until we reached the exit of Salya town the same spot where we entered the town earlier and my lord the other princes and Daeun are being held by the guards,we have no escape fuck my life.

"bring them back to the palace the king shall know this"A guard ordered then 3 guards went near us then held us,they began to drag us gently because of course they would get killed if they hurt the royals.

As we're being drag i notice that Heeseung,Jake and Sunghoon has a dried tears on their cheeks,Jungwon,Jay and Daeun has a terrified yet confused look.Just what the hell happened to them.

____________________
do you have any idea on what happened?

sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘