Chapter 36

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Guards are around Minister Lee's Cabin,maids from the other cabin are there outside the cabin too,they're gawking the horrifying scene on the corner of the place,Lady Daeun's loud crying is heard and a faint groan from the beat up Nicholas.

Enha reached the cabin and saw the horrifying scene,her eyes start to sweat from the sight.Her bestfriend,Nicholas is kneeling on the ground,bleeding badly,alot of bruise on his handsome face and she is sure that in the inside there are bruise too.

"Father please do not hurt him more!"Daeun weakly protest while two hulk guards are gripping her arms to stop her from running to her lover.

"How dare you be in touch with my daughter you piece of low rank human!!"Minister Lee roared in anger to Nicholas ignoring his daughter's cry.

"hit him!"He ordered in enrage,two guards who are holding a big wood that looked like a baseball bat start to hit poor Nicholas.Daeun cried more and more yelling to her father to stop.Enha couldn't take it anymore.

"STOP!"She ordered loudly then run towards the bloody Nicholas as soon as the guards stopped their movement,the crowd stare at her as if she has grown two heads but she doesn't care,she kneel down besides Nicholas then caress his cheeks.

"what are you doing here you fool?"Nicholas weakly scolded.

"i'm here to save you,you can't die Daeun will be sad"Enha told him while she eyed the crying lady,he let out a weak laugh.

"you can not save me Enha,just get out of here.Any minute now my body will gave up and i will die,please tell Daeun that i love her with all my heart"Nicholas said to her,she didn't get to speak again because Minister Lee interrupt her.

"What are you doing here Lady Enha?"Minister Lee asks in distaste.

"you can't go beating someone up just because he loves your daughter you greedy fat old man!!!"Enha yelled,the crowd gasp even Daeun who is crying,Minister Lee got offended by it and become more furious.

"this man is secretly seeing my daughter,a high rank!"Minister Lee snapped.

"so what?! you will force her to marry someone she doesn't love?!!,what kind of a father are you?!!"Enha snapped back loudly.

"who are you to question my fatherly care for my daughter?!!!"Minister Lee spat getting really offended.

"I'm Enha,stupid!"Enha sassily spat back,the crowd gasp again.

"Grab her!"He taunts,two hulk guards are went to Enha and yank her away from Nicholas then drag her on the other side of the cabin.She struggle on their hold and start to yell.

"Ignore her.Proceed with the beating until he die"He ordered darkly.

"FATHER PLEASE NO MORE,DO NOT KILL HIM FATHER!!!"Daeun protested  in horror.

"Do not shout at me you worthless lady,how can you cheat on your fiancee with this PEASANT!"Minister Lee roared in frustration.

"I DO NOT WANT PRINCE JAY,I WANT NICHOLAS,I LOVE HIM FATHER!!!"Daeun yelled crying harder and harder,this only made Minister Lee furious.

"HIT HIM!"He order yell to the guards,the guards start to hit him again,they don't want to do this but Minister Lee can order someone to kill their families so they have to do this against their will.An long minutes stretch by and Nicholas fall on the ground with a loud thud.

"NO!"Daeun yelled finally having a strength to break the grip of the guards,she run towards her lifeless lover and bring him towards her chest,crying.

The surrounding become gloomy,the two guards who beat Nicholas up let their tears fall down,Enha tears fall down too.

"BE GONE!"Minister Lee roared,the crowd run away from the cabin leaving Minister Lee with Daeun,Enha and the guards.Minister Lee is pleased by the sight,he is truly an evil.

"let us go Daeun"Minister Lee told his daughter but she ignored him,He sigh in disbelief and decided to leave her alone.

Enha weakly marched towards the couple,she kneel in front of the crying lady,she hold Nicholas cold hands.Her bestfriend is dead,lifeless,unable to move.

"I-if i knew this t-this will happen i s-should have not i-invited you in my room"Daeun helplessly sob.

"i-if i knew this w-will happen we s-should have n-never date,i prefer f-following you around and you ignoring me than this"Daeun breath out painfully,all Enha could do is listen to her and sob.

After a while they're still on the ground sitting down,Nicholas blood are splatter on the dirty ground,it's almost dry.The two ladies stopped crying already,their eyes stopped producing eyes waters.They're just sitting there numb unable to move or speak.

They heard a bunch of footsteps and a gasp in horror,Enha look up and saw the princes,she weakly rushed to Sunoo who is crying.She embrace him.

"He killed him Sunoo"She sobbed.

"He is evil"Sunoo firmly remarked.
Jay went to Daeun and kneel beside her.

"My Nicholas is gone"Daeun murmur painfully.

"He is in better place now Daeun"Jay comforted.

"Why must father kill him,i love him and he loves me,i am happy but he have to destroy it"Daeun murmured painfully,her tears start to form again.

"Daeun let us carry him so we can arrange his funeral"Jay told her,then he signalled Heeseung and Sunghoon to carry the lifeless Nicholas.To their surprise Daeun didn't protest and let them,Enha took this chance to go to her.

"shhhh stop crying"Enha soothed.

"i love him but he is now gone"Daeun cried.Enha hummed urging her to continue talking.

"Thank you so much for trying to save him,it means alot,i do not have the strength to loosen the hold of the guards to save my Nicholas"She helplessly mumbled then eventually fall in a deep slumber.

"Jake do you mind carrying her?"Enha asks.

"no i do not mind carrying her"Jake simply responded and carefully transfer the broken sleeping lady on his arms.

"Jake bring her to her room,Enha please call the healer while I,Jay and Sunghoon will take care of Nicholas"Heeseung told them warily,they all nodded in response,with a sleeping broken Lady on Jake's arms and a lifeless guards they walk away from the cabin.

___________________
Hey my lovely readers as you notice,there are 2 CHAPTER 36,well lemme tell you something shitty,wattpad is messing with me fucking messing with me.The 1st chapter 36 is the original one but it disappeared on my edit story,so i made another one,but it doesn't have alot of difference on the 1st Chapter 36 so don't worry,you can read the 1st Chapter 36 or the 2nd Chapter 36,whatever you want it won't affect the next chapter,hope you understand,i hate it when wattpad is malfunctioning

sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘