Chapter 21

ENHA'S P.O.V

"that class was so boring"Jake whined as he took a sit at the available chair here at this small wooden cabin.I am making some soap with Runyong and Sooyon when this whining prince came to us.

Runyong and Sooyon bowed to him but i didn't because i don't know and they don't even mind so it's cool.

"classes are boring"I agreed remembering the times when i would blankly listen to our teacher during class.

"i don't understand what he is explaining at all,all i could think is my dog"He said still whining.

"you seems really distracted huh...poor you"I commented,he sigh deeply and glance at what we are doing.

"it smells so good"He comments as he sniff the aroma of the soap we are making.

"how does it feel to be taught?"Runyong asked warily out of the sudden.

Me and Jake look at her in pure confusion.

"what?"We asked in chorus.

"i mean to be taught by a royal teacher your highness"She cleared herself.

"nothing special,he is just teaching me how to be a proper prince"Jake told us while putting up a air quotes.

The two helper nodded as they chuckled and continue doing their work while Jake continue to stare at what i'm doing,molding the soap.

"this smells like rose"He said.

"because it has the rose aroma"i told him and he nod.

"can i make some?"He asked,looking over me,i got a little startled by this but nodded anyway.

"so you grab the soap mixture and put it in the moldings,you can choose whatever molding you want...there's rectangular,circle,oval and heart shape or you can make your own shape"i informed him.He then start to make his own soap while i did the same.

"Enha...your highness,we'll get going now,i'll just grab this later because we will be cleaning the kings room"Sooyon says then they bow down to Jake then walk away from us.

"they're such a nice maids"Jake complemented and i couldn't agree more.

"indeed"i said focused on making soap,i never know that this could be fun until now.

"you said you came from the future?"He asked suddenly.

"well yeah but it's unbelievable i know"i answered shrugging.

"i believe you"he blur out and i snap my head to look at him.

"yo-you believe me?"i asked checking if i heard him right.

"yes"

"why? i mean you laugh at me when i told you guys"

"it's funny but i thought there's no way that you will be lying"He explained while looking everywhere except me.

"why aren't you looking at me?"i asked.

"is that necessary?"he asked still not looking at me.

"it's a bit suspicious that you suddenly believe me when you laugh at me that time...are you hiding something?"I teasingly asked him.

"n-no i'm not...w-why would i hide something...it's not p-prince like"He explained while stuttering.

"i was kidding you look so nervous"i retorted laughing.

"you're so mean"he said to me but i only laugh at him.

"you seems really nervous that i almost believe that you're hiding something"i told him still laughing my ass off,it's not even funny,i don't understand why am i laughing,maybe i'm crazy?...nahhhh i'm not.

"i do hide something but i ain't telling you nor my brothers about it because it's big and none of your business"he snapped rudely before standing up and walk away,my laugh died down because of this.

"what was that?"i mumbled.I just shrug it off thinking that he's just irritated by the class but i can't hide the fact that i'm curious about his big secret.

----------------------
sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘