Chapter 56

ENHA'S P.O.V

When he say those words i fell like my world can now collapse,what's wrong with him,does he not love me anymore?he vowed to Sunoo that he'll keep me safe and loved,what's happening now.I stare at his eye with my eyes starting to let out a tears,i felt his hands reach my cheeks caressing it.

"I've heard that the next eclipse will happen two days from now,we will go here when that day comes,i'm sure there's a portal here too"He told me but i didn't speak.I heard him sigh and kneel in front of me and hold  my hands as i sit but i only look at him and let my tears flow down freely.

Alot of bad things happened in the past that caused Heeseung,Jay,
Sunghoon,Sunoo,Jungwon and Niki to die and may i add,Daeun,Nicholas and Runyong too,i can't help but to think it's because of me.I know i have to leave,Jake is right but i don't wanna leave him.

"I know you're thinking about me love but i promise,we will see each other again"He promised.I don't wanna leave,i don't know if i can survive without Jake.

"But i don't wanna leave you Jake...i love you"I whispered looking at him,he smiled charmingly to me.

"I love you too,i'm very happy to know that you love me but i have to say sorry to Sunoo because i kinda stole his girl"He joked making me hit his shoulders weakly.

"He's ok with this idiot"I murmur chuckling quietly.

"I know.Enha don't you wanna see Devin?"

"Of course i do but Jake i already loss Sunoo,i can't loss you too,i love you"I mumbled looking down,never in a million years i imagine my self being weak because of someone,i used to be a loner badass bitch well not really then when i arrived here i became a better person,cheerful,friendly,
someone you can talk to and loving,that's the personally i gain here and the thought of leaving this place makes me sad.

"You're not going to loss me fool,trust me"He said comforting me but i ended up crying.

"Do you not love me anymore?!you want me to leave! you want me to go back! but i don't wanna go back! i wanna live with you!"I lashed out crying hard,he breathe out and pull me on his embrace.He start to coax me until i'm finally calm.

"Enha this is not the place where you came from,you need to go back please,this place is dangerous for you and i know Sunoo and my brothers want you to go back too"He stated,i mentally groaned,he use the Synoo and my brothers card again.

"But i will not see you again"I weakly whisper.

"You will love,you will"He sound serious,i'm confused .

"stop saying that because we both know that's not happening!"I barked then walk away from him heading home.

___________________

I'm in my room inside our small house,i'm so upset that he have a point but can't he understand that i don't want to leave him,for fuck sake he just ruin the moment.I know very well that the day where i will need to go back from my real home will come and before,i can't wait for it to happen but now? i don't wanna go back anymore imma live with Jake forever then we'll die together,gosh i sound like a lovesick girl ughh.

"Enha could you open the door for me?"I heard Jake asks outside my room,i sigh and stood up from my bed and open the door.He smiled at me then i signalled him to come in.

"Are we going to discuss about the whole going back thing?"i asks in distaste,he frown and caress my cheeks,i closed my eyes and enjoy the feeling of his hands on my cheeks.

"Listen,i want you to leave here because i don't want you to live boringly here"

"I'm not getting bored"I reasoned opening my eyes.

"don't lie,i know you are getting bored and i can't blame you because you have no friends here,just me"He scolded,he's so mature right now,just right now he can be really childish.

"Ok i admit i'm getting bored but that doesn't give me a reason to leave!"I snapped making him sigh.

"The King said that Yeol Wan visited the palace and he's finding us"Jake blur out,i gasp and look up to him.

"He ordered his people to find us,alive or...dead"He told me making me scowl.

"is that why you want me to leave?"I softly asks.

"Yes,i wanna protect you"He shortly answered.I sigh in defeat then blankly look at him

"Ok i'll leave,i'll go back to where i came from"I coldly said then pull away from him and headed out.

He want to protect me so i'm gonna make it easy for him,i'll leave and go back to where i came from,the thought of leaving him and a possibility of him getting killed by his own uncle is killing me but i can't do anything but just obey him,fuck when did i get so obedient.But before that i'll spend my last two days with him.

____________________
Sooooooooooo how was it?

sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💘