❥𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟱

"Oh, Seulrene is here!!"

"The sweetest couple is here!!"

Irene smirked as she put her arm around Seulgi, "Guess they really love us, wifey."

Seulgi blushed at the nickname, "W-We're not married, Hyun! yet." she whispered at the last sentence and Irene heard it.

"What was that?"

"N-Nothing. Let's just go to somewhere more private." Seulgi said and pulled Irene to the empty classroom that people never use. She locked the door and push Irene to the wall, making the girl chuckle, "Are you really that impatient, Seul?"

"S-Shut up and make me yours again."

"How can I do that when you're already mine?"

"J-Just fuck me here please." Seulgi whined and dropped on her knees, "I-I'm wet for you, daddy. Please."

Irene smirked and crossed her arms, "And what if i don't want to?"

Seulgi groaned and took off her skirt, revealing her pink underwear that was soaking wet, "L-Look, i'm wet for you."

Irene chuckles and carried Seulgi to the table, "Everything that you wanted, you'll get." she whispered before took off the underwear.

She threw it somewhere and crashed her lips on Seulgi's. She then kissed her neck, giving her the hickeys. Marking Seulgi as hers and only hers. She slowly slid her long index inside her wet wet pussy, making the girl underneath her moaned loudly.

"Shh, you don't want people to hear you right?" She smirked and started thrusting her finger inside her slowly. She then put another finger and thrusted inside the girl faster. Seulgi was moaning mess and hold Irene's hand, "H-Harder."

"More faster, hm?" she smirked and rub her clit, making Seulgi screamed. "I-Irene!"

"Yes, scream my name, baby so people can know that you're mine. And mine only." she said and put another finger inside her.

Seulgi moaned, "I-I'm going to cum!"

"Cum for me." She whispered and then, Seulgi squirt all over Irene's fingers. Irene smiles and kiss her lips, "You came a lot."

Seulgi giggles and hug her, "Don't leave me."

"Why would I? You're the only thing that I wanted, Seul." Irene said and hug her back.

Little did they know, a blonde hair girl was spying them from afar.