❥𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟮

It was recess

It was recess. Seulgi was walking to the cafeteria alone but suddenly she saw Irene. She looks suspicious because she was peeking from the wall.

Seulgi went to her and looked at what Irene look, "What are you looking?"

Irene let out a yelp and hit Seulgi's arm. "Ouch! Irene!"

Seulgi give her a death glare before leaving her alone. Irene looked at Seulgi in guilty look and thought, 'I'm dead. She's really looks scary when she's mad. But it's kinda . . . hot though.'

Irene shook her head and looked at Wonyoung, the 14 years old girl who really looks like a bunny. She then went to her and Wonyoung look kinda shocked.

"Unnie? What are you doing her-"

"OH MY GOD ITS IRENE!! I'M GOING TO FAINT! PLEASE HOLD ME!" Sakura shouting to Minho and fell down. Minho quickly catch her and shake his girlfriend body. "This is 3rd time this day. ONLY THIS DAY!"

Irene giggled a bit before looking at Wonyoung in a death look, "So. You really symbolises as bunny, right?"

"That's what people tell me." Wonyoung said while nodding.

"Do you have a crush on Seulgi?" she asked while squinting her eyes. "That's impossible because I have a boyfriend already." Wonyoung replied.

"Oh."

Then, a brown hair guy went to them and looked at Irene in confused, "Noona, what are you doing here?"

"Ehhh Han Jisung? Long time no see!" Irene laughed while patting Jisung's back. "Haha noona, you look . . . older."

"Shut up."

"Anyway, this is my girlfriend, Jang Wonyoung."

"Oh. Hey, Sung, can I talk to you in private?"

Jisung think for a bit before nodding, "Sure."

They went to the empty classroom and then Irene make sure there's no one can hear them, "So, you're really close to Seulgi, right?? Who is her crush?" Irene asked hopefully.

"Well, of course she had told me who is her crush but I need to keep a secret. Sorry~"

"Fine. But did she like Wonyoung?"

"Wonyoung? Nah. Her crush is older than her. Like you."

"Like me? Hmm I'm going to ask someone who looks like a bunny and same age as me."

Jisung mentally slap himself. 'Noona is really stupid.'

"THANK YOU, JISUNG! NOW I KNOW WHO I SHOULD INVESTIGATE NEXT!" Irene said cheerfully and ran outside of the class.

"WAIT! YOU CAN THANK ME BY GIVING ME 10 CHEESECAKES! YAH!! NOONA!!"

                      ***

Irene went to Jisoo and started to ask her some questions but Jisoo said that she already has a girlfriend.

"Yongsun!" she called at the blonde hair girl. Yongsun looked at her in confused face, "what is it?"

"Do you know about Seulgi's crush? Do you like her? Are you Seulgi's crush?"

"No? I have a girlfriend, remember? Byulie~" she baby talk to her girlfriend who shyly look down. Yongsun then wrapped her arms around Moonbyul's waist and shower her with kisses.

"I can only hope that's me and Seulgi. Bye!"

She almost lose hope when she saw Sunmi and Seulgi talking. Her first clenched and she then went to them.

"Seulgi. The class is about to start."

Seulgi replied, "Oh oka-" she was shocked to see Irene's face. It was really scary because she looks like she wanted to kill people.

"A-Are you okay? Y-You look angry."

"None of your business. Let's go." Irene said coldly and walked away to her class. Seulgi followed her from behind and Irene faster her pace.

What's wrong with her, Seulgi thought. This girl is really weird.

"Are you flirting with Sunmi? Are you two couple?"

"No, i'm not. And no we're not couple. We're just friends."

Irene stopped and turned around, looking at her angrily, "Friends my ass. Then why you two seems in love huh?!"

"You're jealous, aren't you?"

"Then, if i am?"

"Calm your freaking jealous. We're not even a couple."

"Oh. But I will make sure that you will be mine."

Seulgi blushed and doesn't know what to said.

Irene smirked and crossed her arms, "You want me too. I know."

"N-Nonsense! I never like you! You just a pathetic spoiled kid!"

"Yah, i'm your pathetic spoiled kid. Remember that."

"S-Shut up! I'm not yours and you're not mine!"

"Oh yeah? Want me to prove that you're wrong?!"

"D-Don't!" Seulgi blushed harder at the dirty thought of what Irene going to do to her. She could imagine how hot the older was when sh- WAIT STOP THINKING!

"You're really a oblivious bear, after all!"

"I'm not oblivious! You're the one who oblivious! Not me!! Paboo!!"

"PABO!? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SO OBLIVIOUS ABOUT MY FEELINGS! PABO!!"

"PABO!"

"PABO! IDIOT LITTLE SEULGI!"

"I'M NOT IDIOT, BAKA!!"

"SHUT UP, YOU ASSHOLE!"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!"

and they arguing until the end of the last lessons. But Seulgi still love her blind, huh? No matter what, she will love that spoiled girl.