❥𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟭𝟯

Seulgi didn't come to school for 2 weeks after what happened

Seulgi didn't come to school for 2 weeks after what happened. She was so heartbroken but she know she need to go to school.

So she wear her school uniform and went to school. Everybody keeps asking if she's okay and were mad toward Irene.

But Seulgi didn't see Irene anywhere. So she decided to ask Wendy.

"Hey, Wannie. Where's Irene?"

"Um well, she didn't come to school today." Wendy said nervously and scratch her neck.

"Oh."

"In fact, she didn't come to school after what happened that day. Everybody said that she was too embarrassed to show her face. But it's not what happened, actually." Joy said and eat her food. Seulgi look at her and raise her eyebrow, "What do you mean it's not what happened?"

Suho quickly cover Joy's mouth and laugh, "Ah, we don't know what happened yet! So we just going to wait for Irene to come to school again!"

But, after 3 weeks, Irene still hasn't come to school and that makes Seulgi really worried about her. What if she got kidnapped? What if she killed herself?

Seulgi stares at her phone before deciding to call the girl.

***

"You look like a mess, you know that." Moonbyul, Irene's friend, said while putting a glass of water on the table.

Irene was sitting on the bed while hugging her knees and her blanket covering her back. She find it's hard to sleep without Seulgi since they always cuddling.

Moonbyul sighed and leave her alone, not forgetting to close the door.

Suddenly, her phone ringing and she look at it. It was Seulgi. Will she be able to face Seulgi after hurting her? No.

So she didn't pick up the call, making the brown hair girl become more worried.

"Please pick up your call . . . I begging you."