❥𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟴

"That's what happened if you mess with me

"That's what happened if you mess with me." the bully of their school, Hwang Hyunjin said and crack his knuckles.

Irene just sat on the floor with a bruises on her face. It's not a normal morning for her. She didn't do anything actually but Hyunjin was jealous after hearing that Seulgi was taken by Irene.

Hyunjin had a crush on Seulgi for a long time and was very possessive toward her even though they're not couple. That make Seulgi feel uncomfortable and decided to stay away from him.

There's once, Seulgi almost got rape by someone and Irene save her of course. Turns out that that person was being paid by Hyunjin.

Its really making her feel mad that Hyunjin had crossed the line. So she forced Hyunjin to leave her alone.

Hyunjin listen to her of course but he will beat someone who touch Seulgi. He overheard Seulgi moan at the empty classroom that day and his blood boiled when he heard Irene's voice.

That's why Hyunjin keeps punching the poor girl's face. Irene didn't do anything cause she know if she do something back, she will get expelled for sure. It bring back the bad memories of how bad her mom abused her when she was a kid.

Suddenly,

"STOP!" Mr Kim Seokjin shouted and pull Hyunjin away, "You will be expel for beating people." he said sternly and dragged Hyunjin to the principle office. Irene sighed and lean back of her head against the wall. She close her eyes, trying to forget about the pain.

A loud gasped making her look at the girl who standing beside her.

"Irene!" It was Seulgi.

Oh great, Irene thought. She didn't want to make Seulgi worried about her. It hurts her seeing the sadness in Seulgi's eyes.

She slowly standing up and smiles, "Hey, Seul. Wha-"

Before she was about to finish her sentence, Seulgi burst into tears and dropped on her knees. Irene quickly went to her, "Why are you crying?! Did someone hurt you? Just tell me the name and I'll beat their ass!"

"B-Bae Joohyun."

"Me?"

"You're hurt right now and it's hurt me." Seulgi sobbed and Irene was about to slap herself but Seulgi quickly stop her.

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"To the medical room to treat your wound." Seulgi said but Irene shook her head, "No no no, it's not really that hurt. I can ju-"

"Shut up and just do what I say!" the brown hair girl shouted, making Irene flinched. She could see tears still forming in her eyes. "I-I don't like seeing you getting hurt. Please do this . . . for me."

Irene sighed and caressed her cheeks, "Okay. Let's go then." she smiles.

* * *

"Ouch! That's hurt!"

"Cmon, it's just hurt a bit." Seulgi said while dabs at her cheeks. Irene hissed and look away, making Seulgi groaned.

"You know, this will be a lot easier if you would stop moving." she said and pull Irene's face closer to her.

Irene was sitting on the bed and Seulgi was standing in front of her with the cloth in her hand, dabbing at a cuts and bruises.

"Sorry." Irene hissed.

The cloth touches the open wound, causing Irene to whined and turn her face away.

"Joohyun." Seulgi sighed. Irene could tell that Seulgi was frustrated.

Seulgi wringing out the handkerchief and begins touching up a cut on her lip. Again, Irene hiss in pain but she fight the urge to pull away, don't want to make Seulgi more angrier at her.

"Its hurt!"

"Just shut up and let me do this in peace without you whining like a 5 years old kid." Seulgi said and Irene just pouted at her.

"You look cute like that." Irene said, making Seulgi stop and look at her in confusion, "Like what?"

"Like this. When you're focusing on something."

Seulgi smiles and look away, "Okay, no need to distract me though."

Irene stares at her before pulling Seulgi closer to her and make her sit on her lap. "I-Irene! The nurse will come here!" Seulgi whispered shout with her face turning red.

Irene wrapped her arms around Seulgi's waist and buried her face on her shoulder, "I love you." she whispered and give the bear a gentle kiss on the cheeks.

Seulgi sighed and put away the cloth, "I know. You always says that."

"And I will says it often." Irene grinned and puckered her lips, asking for kisses. How could Seulgi say no to that cute face? She giggles and peck her lips.

Before she about to pull away, Irene pull her and crashed her lips on Seulgi's. The two of them shares the passionate kiss and didn't care about what people think about them.

No tongues involved. It was not lust but was a pure love between the two of them.