❥𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟵

"Its fine if you don't want to come

"Its fine if you don't want to come. Okay. See you later." Seulgi ended the call and sigh, wishing that her brother will change his mind and come to her birthday party.

He always busy and keeps making excuses. That's why Seulgi didn't really get along with him.

She laid down on the couch and close her eyes. She wished Irene was here to cheer her up. But sadly, Irene have an emergency meeting with her family.

It was 2 hours ago though. Irene should be back now.

"I wish you were here . . ."

"Who do you wish were here?" a familiar voice said, making Seulgi stand up. She widely smile at Irene and hug her. Irene giggles and kiss her forehead, "Feeling sad?"

"Hmh." Seulgi nodded.

"I guess it's cheering time!" Irene then carried her in bridal style and laid her on the couch, showering her with kisses. Seulgi let out a laugh and wrapped her arms around her neck, "What would I do without you?"

Irene peck her lips and smile, "What do you think i would do without you, hm?"

Seulgi shrugged and stares at her phone, "My brother will not coming to my birthday party."

"He must be really busy, sweetie. You need to understand him."

"But he keeps avoiding me! I-I started to feel that he doesn't like me at all. I must be burden to him."

"Hey hey! Don't say that!" Irene said and caressed her cheeks, "He loves you, kay? He just really busy. Like, really really really busy."

"Do you think he will come?"

"Sometimes, we need to be positive and hope that he will come. Just don't be sad, hm? I don't like seeing pouting like this. It's not cute."

Seulgi rolled her eyes and smirk, "Make me feel good?"

"Gladly." Irene said before carrying Seulgi inside the bedroom.

* * *

"I just didn't know what's the part of 'don't do this' that you didn't understand!" Suho shouted and rubbed his temple.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes, "I'm telling you this plan cause you're my best friend!"

"As your best friend, I don't want you to do this crazy thing! Everything will change if you do this!"

"Like what?!" She shouted back and push him, "Like what, huh?!"

"Irene will lose Seulgi forever. Do you like that? Seeing someone losing someone that they love because of you?!"

"Yeah, I would like to see what will happen." Tzuyu said and went outside of his house. Suho look at the closet and said, "This is the reason why we must stop Tzuyu before it's too late."

Wendy and Joy come from their hiding place and nod, "Okay. We should stop her now."

"But how?"

"I have an idea."