❥𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟳

Seulgi was walking to her room when suddenly, she was being pull by someone

Seulgi was walking to her room when suddenly, she was being pull by someone. It's weird cause she live alone.

She screamed but a soft lips stop her. "I-Irene?"

The raven hair girl pull away and grinned, "Scared?"

Seulgi rolled her eyes and hit her, "Don't do that again. I'm almost had a heart attack because of you. Wait, how do you get in here?"

Irene didn't answer but she just show her the key and Seulgi immediately know that it was her house spare key. "That was for emergency, you know."

"Not seeing you is an emergency, okay?" Irene said and pull Seulgi into a hug, "I miss you so much." she whispered and rest her head on her shoulder. Seulgi blushed and just pat her back, "Okay fine. Just let go of me now."

"No!"

"Let go of me."

"Don't want to!"

"Don't act like a baby."

"I'm your baby, though . . ." Irene grinned at the bear face that turning red again. "Bae Joohyun, let go of me."

"What if I don't want to?" Irene mischievously smile at her. Seulgi knows that Irene won't give no matter what. She sigh, "Just carry me to the living room."

"Special delivery to the living room!" Irene said as she carry Seulgi in the bridal style. Seulgi gasp and quickly wrapped her arms around Irene's neck.

***

"What do you want?" Wendy asked coldly and crossed her arms. There's a tall girl standing in front of her and she was pissed, "Let's stop Tzuyu."

"How do you know about this . . . Sooyoung?"

Joy gritted her teeth. She and Wendy were not really a good match. Always bickering.

She tried to stay calm and look at Wendy straight into her eyes, "Cause Nayeon told me yesterday. I don't want to see Seulgi and Irene end up hurting because of her dirty work."

"I'm in, of course. But what's the plan?"

Joy went silent before saying, "How about we . . . follow her and then, we'll stop her if she do something bad?"

"Good idea."

Wendy smiles, making Joy's heart beat faster. Feelings do change sometimes.