❥𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟰

All rumours spread quickly in their school saying that Seulrene had finally become couple despite their rivalry

All rumours spread quickly in their school saying that Seulrene had finally become couple despite their rivalry. Well, Seulgi can't deny that becoming Irene's girlfriend is really tiring since Irene is a clingy person.

Irene will stealing kisses and hug her, just to show to others that Seulgi is hers and always be. Seulgi doesn't mind cause she think Irene was cute to do that.

"So that girl suddenly-"

"Seulgi, can I talk with you?" a girl with a brown hair asked and Seulgi nodded, followed the girl to the empty classroom.

Then, the girl who had a crush on Seulgi, confessed to Seulgi, even though she knows that Seulgi had a girlfriend already. That girl didn't care. She wanted Seulgi to break up with Irene. She even said that she will take care of her 2x better than Irene.

But Seulgi refused, "Sorry but I love Irene so much. And I didn't even know you."

She then leaved that girl alone and went to Irene, who give her a glared. Seulgi sit beside her and sighed, "Okay, what is wrong with you?"

"What did she do to you? Did you guys kiss?"

"No. She confessed to me and force me to break up with you but I refused and rejected her." Seulgi said while texting one of her friends. Irene smiled and said, "Well, am I really that pretty that even you can't afford to lose me?"

Seulgi gulped, "Y-Yes."

Irene laughed and patted her head, "Don't worry. I won't leave you. I promise."

Seulgi looked at her and smile, "Really? Even if there's a new student and that person more-"

"No one more prettier than you, baby." Irene cut her.

Seulgi let out a giggle and then the bell rang. They went inside the class and Mr Kim then began the class.

                        ***
"So? What do you want?" a girl with a blonde hair said while crossing her arms.

"I want you to make Seulgi and Irene break up."

"Why? I'm not your slave."

"If you do, I will pay you. How much do you want?"

The girl think about it before smile, "Alright. I will do it."

"Good girl."

The blonde hair girl smirked and went to her class. 'Make Irene and Seulgi breaking up, huh? Sounds fun.'