❥𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟭𝟰

Suho keeps checking the security camera and found something that really shocking

Suho keeps checking the security camera and found something that really shocking. A guy giving Tzuyu the money and he looks familiar.

That's when he realised that it was Hyunjin. Where should they find him now? Hyunjin has been expelled.

Someone tap his shoulder, making Suho screamed. It was Seulgi.

"Oh, S-Seulgi, what are you doing here?" he asked and quickly turn off the security TV. Seulgi raised her eyebrow, "Are you hiding something from me?"

"H-Hiding? Of course not! You know me. A man who will never hide anything from his friends." he fake his smile and Wendy then went inside the room, "What's happening here?"

"Ah, nothing. I have a class now. Bye." Seulgi said and walk away from them.

Suho pulled Wendy inside and show her the security camera.

"It was Hyunjin that planned all this?! Where's that kid now!?!" Wendy shouted and crack her knuckles. "He has being expelled. The only one who knows where he is . . . is Yang Jeongin. His best friend."

***

"I told you I didn't know where he is!" the red hair boy said and trying to get away from them. Suho push him to the wall and crossed his arms, "If you tell us, we will guarantee that you will not going to your class with a broken arms."

Joy sweetly smiles at him, "So tell us. Where he is?"

"TELL US RIGHT NOW!" Wendy shouted and slam her hand on the locker near them, making Jeongin flinched. "I-I still won't tell you!"

Joy gave him a death glare and grabbed his collar, "Listen here, red boy. If you don't tell us where Hyunjin is, i will kick your face. And I won't hesitate to do that."

WHERE'S THE SWEET JOY THAT HE KNOW?!, Jeongin thought and look at the three of them in frightened.

"1"

He still didn't say anything.

"2"

Suho grabbed his collar and glared at him, Wendy was raising her fist and Joy was counting at the back with her arms crossed.

"3"

"H-HYUNJIN HYUNG WAS AT MY HOUSE! PLEASE DON'T HIT ME!! I WILL BRING YOU GUYS THERE!"

The three of them smiles at each other and Suho patted Jeongin's back, "That's cool. Don't forget to bring us there. Or you'll never see any light again after this." he said coldly and the three of them leave him alone.