❥𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟭𝟬

"So are you sure this is going to work?" Suho asked Joy who was looking at Tzuyu with the binocular

"So are you sure this is going to work?" Suho asked Joy who was looking at Tzuyu with the binocular. "Yes, it will." Wendy said and took out the plastic bag that full of cockroaches.

Suho slowly backing away from her, "How do get this real cockroaches anyway?"

"Oh, my cousin got a looott of cockroaches in his bathroom. So me and Joy just took this little cockroaches from there."

"Wow. J-Just wow."

"Look, here she comes!" Joy whispered shouted and hide behind Suho. Tzuyu was about to enter the school but Wendy then threw all the cockroaches, making her screamed loudly.

Everybody were laughing at her and some of them doesn't care even a bit at her. Nayeon ran toward her and asked if she's okay. But Tzuyu pushed her away and ran inside the toilet.

"So, what will happen after this?" Suho asked. The two of them laugh, "She will be too shy to show her face here and probably change school."

But little did they know, Tzuyu will makes it worse than that.

* * *

Irene was walking to the cafe when suddenly,

"Hello, beautiful." Irene turned around and saw Tzuyu smiling at her. "Oh, hi. Tzuyu right?"

"You know my name?" she gasped, "Oh well, i'm quite famous, right?"

Irene awkwardly laugh and look around, hoping that someone that she know will save her. Seulgi was walking at the same place and saw Tzuyu flirting with Irene.

"What are you doing? Hands off." Seulgi said coldly and pull Irene away from Tzuyu.

Tzuyu pouted, "I just want to be her friend. Why are you so possessive toward her? She's not even yours."

"Not even-not even mine?" Seulgi scoffed and kiss Irene right in front of the blonde hair girl, "For your information, she's my fucking girlfriend so if you don't mind, please leave." she said and pull Irene to the dark alley.

"What are you doing with her?!"

"Babe, she just-"

"Whatever. I wanted to go home."

"Seulgi!" Irene pulled her and hug her, "I'm sorry, I didn't even flirt with her. She's the one who flirting with me. I promise I won't do it again."

"Promise?"

"Promise. Okay, let's go to the mall!"