❥𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟭𝟴

Irene went downstairs and sees Wendy in the living room

Irene went downstairs and sees Wendy in the living room. "Byul said that someone that really important to me visited me. I don't know that you're my important person."

Wendy rolled her eyes, "I'm not the one who wanted to visited you."

"Then who? That dog?"

"No. Her." Wendy said and pointed at the door. Irene's heart beat faster when she sees Seulgi. The bear smiles, "Can we talk?"

***

The two of them were walking to the park without saying anything. Irene just kept quiet and Seulgi was scared that Irene will never forgive her.

"What did you wanted to talk about?" Irene asked, breaking the uncomfortable silence. Seulgi gulped and look down, "How are you?"

"I'm fine. Feeling sad and shit. You?"

Seulgi stares at Irene before nodding, "Same." the two of them really just wanted to hug each other but no. They can't.

Seulgi fidgeting her fingers and smiles, "Nice glasses."

Irene blushed and smiles back, "Thank you."

The two of them just standing there, not knowing what to say. Seulgi took a deep breath before look straight into Irene's eyes, "I had knew everything now. I'm sorry for breaking up with you. I-If I listened to you that time, we will still laugh, smiling and be like before. But I messed this up." she began to cried.

"Seulgi."

"I only know how to make things worse."

"Seul."

"I'm sorry but I just didn't like how she kissed you. I-It's because i only want to be the person that own you. I'm sorry."

Irene smiles and went closer to her, "I'm sorry too. I should tell you and not disappearing like this."

Seulgi smiles and hold her hands, "If you don't mind, can we be like before? I-I love you so much that I don't want to lose you again."

Irene nodded and cup her cheeks, "I love you too. And don't worry, I'm yours, remember? I will always be with you."

The two of them stares at each other and Irene then crashed her lips on Seulgi's. Seulgi wrapped her arms around her neck and kiss her back.

They pulled away and Irene connect their foreheads together,"I won't let people take you away from me again. It's because you're mine and I want to keep it that way."

"Carry me."

"Sure. Is my bear hungry?" Irene asked while carrying Seulgi in piggyback style. Seulgi hummed and wrapped her arms around her neck, "I'm yours." she whispered before drifted into sleep.