❥𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟭𝟭

2 weeks had passed but Tzuyu didn't stop flirting with Irene

2 weeks had passed but Tzuyu didn't stop flirting with Irene. It makes everybody around them feels uncomfortable and of course, it makes Seulgi almost kill that girl for flirting her girlfriend.

Irene was sleeping in her room and Seulgi quietly went inside the room. She pouted and laid beside the girl, "What will happen if Tzuyu can make you fall for her? Will you leave me?" she whispered while staring at the older's face.

Tears started to fall from her eyes and she begins to cry. It hurts her so much thinking that Irene will leave her, breaking up with her. She doesn't want that.

She cried more harder and cover her face, "Why are you even exist at the first place? If i know that i will end up falling for you, i will not going to that school."

Irene was still sleeping. That's what she thought.

But, Irene was awake that time, listening to her girlfriend confession. She open her eyes and look at the empty space beside her. Seulgi has went outside.

She sat up and can't help but to let tears falling down from her eyes.

No one even plans to cry.

But tears come unexpectedly.

* * *

"Joooooohyuuuniiiieeee!!" Tzuyu smiles as she sees the raven hair girl walking inside the school. Irene ignored her and went inside the class without saying anything to the younger.

Tzuyu smirked, "You want to play that way? Okay, i love challenge~"

Seulgi was walking inside the class and frown when she didn't see Irene anywhere. She sat down and let out a sigh.

"WE NEED TO BE THERE QUICK!" Suho shouted as the three of them ran to the empty classroom.

But,

"We're too late." Joy panted as she sees Seulgi crying on the floor.

She won. Tzuyu has finally make the two of them break up.