❥𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟭𝟱

"Hyung, i'm home

"Hyung, i'm home."

"Oi, took you long enough!" Hyunjin shouted from the living room. Jeongin lead the three of them to the living room and said, "Hyung, there's people wanted to meet you."

"People-" Hyunjin turned around and was shocked to see the three of them glaring at him. He tried to run away but Suho stop him but punching him in the face.

"Stop running, sir. We wanted to ask you a few questions first." Wendy smiles and Suho then dragged Hyunjin to the kitchen.

They all sat down. "So tell me," Joy said and glared at Hyunjin, "Why did you planned all this?"

"Plan what?"

"Planned about breaking Seulgi and Irene. You fucking dog, don't you have any shame?" Wendy said and shook her head in disappointment. Hyunjin gulped and try to run away again but Joy kick him in the face.

"You better stop running." Suho said and smiles at Jeongin, "Can we take him to someone?"

"Sure. I had enough of dealing with him anyway." Jeongin said and crossed his arms.

"JEONGIN!" Hyunjin shouted and look at him in anger. But Jeongin just leave them and went inside his room. "Let's go!" Suho shouted and dragged him inside their car.

* * *

"Irene, you have visitors!" Moonbyul shouted and went inside her room back. Irene went downstairs and was shocked to see Suho holding Hyunjin while Wenjoy just standing at the back.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked.

"I bet someone here has some explanation to do." Joy said and kick Hyunjin's leg, making him scream.

Hyunjin chuckles and look at Irene, "I won't tell her. I will never."

"What's going on?"

"TELL HER, YOU ASSHOLE! Tell her that you paid Tzuyu to make them break up!" Wendy shouted. Irene look at him and clenched her fist, "I'm sorry, what?"

Hyunjin look down and sigh, "Yes, I paid Tzuyu to make you two break up so i can . . . have Seulgi."

But before he was about to continue, Irene punched him in the face. "WHY?! I HAD LOSE SOMEONE THAT I LOVE BECAUSE OF YOU!!"

At the same time, Seulgi was walking inside the security room and watched the video. Tears rolling down on her cheeks as she realised what she had done. Irene never wanted to cheat on her. It was Hyunjin and Tzuyu.

She cried and dropped on her knees, praying that Irene will forgive her after what she had done.

"ITS BECAUSE I LOVE SEULGI SO MUCH!" Hyunjin shouted and stand up, "I don't want her to be with someone like you. A monster."

Irene punched him again and kick his face. Blood started to fall from his nose as he tried to stand up but it was so painful. Irene sat down on the couch and cried. She never cried so hard before but losing Seulgi is so much painful to her.

But Seulgi should be someone that better than her.

'I'm sorry.'