Chapter 15 : Hug

Hongjoong's POV

San said he wanted to go home so he can work on some music which I completely understand because I have a song in the workings as well. The song I am doing has taken me a long time to do and I recorded it a while back but I was working on the editing.

"Yea I understand. I got some things I'm working on as well. What about Yunho?" I asked the black hair male.

"I will probably go to the dance studio." He answered.

"You dance?" Wooyoung asked him.

"Yea I dance." He answered with a smile.

"You should send me a video of you dancing one day. I'd be interested to see what talent you got." Seonghwa said to him making him shocked then Seonghwa looked at me.
"What about you? Do you do anything with dance or singing?" He asked.

I quickly glared at the other to my friends. And shook my head.

"No I don't." I answered him.

I didn't want him to ever see my music. I know I am not that good. I'd rather not embarrass myself.

"Oh that's too bad. I'm sure you have a good voice." He said making me blush and get up.

"I should go. I really have to get what I was working on done." I said and San got up.

"Yea we should as well. It was nice to meet you two in person." He said bowing.

"It was wonderful to see you three as well. And I do hope to see you two later in the future." Seonghwa said.

3rd Persons POV

Everyone got up and went to the door and started saying later to one another.

"Again it was wonderful seeing you guys." Wooyoung said and patted San's shoulder.
"Hope you do well at the audition."

"I hope so as well. Thank you for inviting me to it." San replied.

"Of course. Now I'm going to the car." Wooyoung said with a wave.

Seonghwa looked at San with a smile.

"I'm sure you'll do well San. Good luck. Yunho I'm looking forward to a video of you dancing if you ever send a video to me. And you, Hongjoong. It was very nice of meet you. Maybe you should try out singing or dancing. I'm a hundred percent you would be amazing." He said and gave Hongjoong a hug making him freeze.

Yunho and San looked at them with wide eyes. They didn't think that what they were seeing would ever happen.

Seonghwa backed up and ruffled his hair and said, "Think about it. See you all later." He waved and walked to the car and left with Wooyoung.

Hongjoong looked at his friends and shook his head.

"What just happened?" He asked.

Both friends shrugged and smiled.

"Well I'm sure your dying inside." Yunho said with a laugh.

After they left the cafe they all went to their own ways; San to home to work on music, Yunho to the dance studio, and Hongjoong to work on something and think about what just happened to him.

~~~
I'm so sorry for such a late update.
It's been a really busy week with the animals we are fostering.

This is Ford
And I'm not looking forward to him leaving tomorrow
I love this Kitten so much
I'm gonna cry

This is Chevy
I have to spend two more weeks with her
.....
So
Much
Whining
😿😿😿

Anyway I hope you all are having a wonderful first month of the new year.
See you in the next chapter.