Chapter 30 : Arcade

It was the middle of the day and Hongjoong had just got to the arcade. He was waiting outside of the gaming area looking down at his phone. He wasn't paying attention to the world around him so he didn't even see when Seonghwa came up to him.

"Hey Blueberry." He said startling the shorter.

"Oh my god Seonghwa you scared the crap out of me." He said with his hand on his chest.

Seonghwa laughed and apologized to the blue hair male. 

Both of them went into the arcade and went to get a gaming card for the machines. They got 100 token card each so they could play games for a while. They talked and laughed as they played games. It even got a little competitive between the two but they were having fun. 

They played games from shooting games to racing games. By the time it was three in the afternoon they had played almost every that they found interesting in the Arcade. Soon they were both getting hungry and went to the food court that was inside.

"What do you want to eat?" Seonghwa asked as he pulled out his wallet while he looked at the menu.

"Hmmm I think I want a burger with cheese." He said looking at the menu as well.

Seonghwa told the male behind the counter their order and then tried to pay for their food.

"Uh no. Don't pay for mine. I can pay for it." He said getting out his money.

"Joongie it's fine I can pay for it. I don't mind." He said shaking his head a little.

"I mind." He said putting the money down on the counter.

The taller shook his head and put his card down with the youngers money. After paying and getting his card back Seonghwa took Hongjoong to go sit at a table.

"Have you had fun?" He asked.

"Yes, this has been a really fun. Thank you for hanging out with me." He said

"Of course. I had a lot of fun with you cutie." He said smiling and making the smaller blush at what he had just said.

"Why do you keep calling me that?" The smaller asked.

"Because you are. Does it bother you?" He asked with a tilted head.

"No it doesn't just not used to anyone calling me cute." He answered the taller male.

"How? Cotton Candy Baby." He said with a smirk.

Hongjoong blushed and smacked the orlders arm as the waiter brought over their food.

They ate while talking here and there. They didn't have anything else to do but gather their tickets and go turn them in for prizes. In total they didn't have many tickets but they were able to at least get some candy.

Without the younger knowing Seonghwa bought a cute stuffed cat for him.

After getting it he gave it to the younger

"Did you spend money to get that?" He asked with shock.

"Please just take it. I wanted to get it for you as a gift." He explained.

Hongjoong stood there for a bit thinking about if he should take it. Finally he sighed and grabbed it with a smile.

"Thank you Seonghwa. You really didn't have to but I'll accept it."

The older was happy about that and patted his head.

"Is there anything else you wanna do?" He asked.

"Not really. Nothing else to do really. I have to get home though. I have to do the thing to enter the audition." He explained.

"Your going to do it!" He said with a very big smile.

"Yes I am." He said with smile as well.

"Well then let's get you home." He said making the younger laugh.

The two had a great day and maybe even started to have feelings for one another but who knows.