Day with Jess

DEO (Containment Area)

"You wanted to speak to me?" Alex asked, standing in front of the detective's cell, who made a gesture to her ears.

"Right," Alex muttered then pressed the button that would allow the detective to hear her. "You wanted to speak to me?"

"I think I may know someone who can tell you more about the alien." Alex glanced towards the cell where the alien was sprawled out, eyes closed, its white clothes spread out like it was doing a snow angel. The definition of hanging out.

"And why should I trust that?" Alex's eyes trailed back to the brunette, who sighed.

"Look," The Detective looked pensive for a few seconds before meeting Alex's eyes, "my name is Maggie Sawyer, NCPD Detective, you know that."

Alex said nothing.

"At times, I deal with aliens who have gotten into trouble and I help them out. Help them find a safe place. I've never seen his alien kind before, but I know somewhere where we can ask around."

"We?"

"I have a life to get back to." Maggie sniped. "But I don't want to leave an alien with an organization that is clearly not the FBI. However, the fact that you have not harmed either of us is relatively a good sign. I would like to hope that you aren't a piece of s-"

"-And where would I be able to ask around." Alex cut in.

"How about we make a deal?" Maggie proposed, raising her voice a little bit.

Alex frowned, gritting her teeth.

"I'll help you find out more information about the alien, help you build whatever profile you have on him, and in exchange you let him go, and I'll keep an eye on him. Keep him out of trouble. I don't think you want to hurt him." Maggie stated.

"What location are you speaking of?" Alex straightened up.

"Somewhere where they don't necessarily trust strangers. With me, they'll be more comfortable talking."

Alex kept her face blank as she thought about it. After a few seconds, she said, "I'll be back." And pressed the button to mute the cell again. She glanced towards the alien, who was now sitting, as she passed by its cell, its eye color changing from green to purple.

She exited the area, and headed towards the center, towards J'onn.

Before that, however, coffee.

So, so much coffee.

-----------------------------

DEO (Kara's Training Room)

"Feel any anger?"

"No." The monotonous voice of the programmed button echoed throughout the training room as Agent Dom pawed the large red button in front of him out of the numerous buttons. Winn had programmed a couple of buttons so that Agent Dom could answer yes and no questions, and say other things.

Winn giggled with glee but stopped once Eliza gave him a look. "Feeling okay and in control?" Winn asked the baby rhino.

"Yes." Agent Dom pawed the large green button. A couple of agents were around the rhino, placing down wires and cables to do the brain scan.

"Good. Good." Winn types down a few things on his tablet, while Eliza was scrolling through the past reports of the other types of goo. She read through the first three pages before stopping at a particular sentence.

"While testing the goo (UPDATE: goo was fully Golden Retriever DNA), Supergirl (the idiot) poked at it and she has been warned and fully scolded."