Bath, Dinner, then Sleep

When Kara gave up on holding it, she had just froze, not knowing she had to lift her leg in order for her pee to avoid touching her fur.

Which means...bathtime.

'I hate this.' Kara said internally, sitting in one of Lena's bathtubs. The warm around her lower body was warm, which felt rather nice. 'That was mortifying...If Alex ever finds out, I'll never hear the end of it...I feel so bad. At least I peed on the wooden floor and not on her carpet...I hate this.' Kara let out a whimper. 'I hate this so much.'

"Oh sweetie, it's okay. Just a quick bath, then dinner." Lena opened a bottle of puppy shampoo. "Thankfully Jess got some shampoo as well." The brunette dropped some of the shampoo on her right hand.

Kara eyed Lena's hand which got closer to her. "Fine. I deserve this." Kara huffed, not moving.

And so Lena washed Kara's puppy form, who struggled not to nip at Lena's hands.

"Hey watch the tail!" Kara yelped as she felt Lena's hands on her hind legs.

"Oh that feels nice." Kara went limp as she felt Lena's hand scratch below her neck.

"Good girl. We're almost done." Lena grabbed a small container, scooped up some water, then dumped it on Kara, rinsing some of the shampoo from Kara's fur.

'Now I feel weighed down from all the water.' Kara shifted her weight on her paws. 'Oh I have an idea.' Kara glanced at Lena, who reached for more water. 'Let her get closer.'

Kara couldn't help but feel mischievous. Lena got even closer to her. 'NOW!'

Kara shook her body as hard she could, spraying some water on Lena, who squealed. "Hey!"

Kara inwardly laughed, but her puppy form had her tongue sticking out of her mouth, blue eyes wide in glee.

Lena chuckled. "Silly pup. One more rinse. I'll dry you off with a towel, then I'll blow dry you." Lena dumped more water on Kara, who huffed. Once Lena got all the shampoo off, she picked up the puppy with a fluffy towel, drying some of the water. Lena pulled the plug in the tub, draining the water.

'It feels great being held.' Kara thought, feeling lax. Lena rubbed the towel around Kara, who nipped at the soft towel. 'Is this how Lois -no don't go there brain. I feel comfy now, that's for sure.'

"Okay, now to blow dry you." Lena let go of the towel, placing Kara on the ground with the towel resting around her. Lena reached over for the blow dryer, turning it on.

Kara heard the sound of the blow dryer and immediately lunged at the machine, which Lena quickly raised out of the puppies reach. "No no, sit down."

The puppy glared at the blow dryer. 'Why did I lunge at it?! It's just a blow dryer...These puppy instincts are driving me crazy.'

"Sit down." Lena said sternly.

'I can sit.' So Kara sat down, staring at the blow dryer.

"Good girl. You are a very smart puppy, aren't you?" Lena continued to blow dry the Golden pup, who grumbled.

It took a few minutes before Kara was completely dry.

"All done." Lena turned off the blow dryer, heaving a sigh of relief. "Who knew giving a bath would be hard work." The brunette picked up the towel and dried the water on the floor, then threw the towel in the hamper that was in the corner of the room.

Kara tilted her head at Lena. 'You never had a pet before?'

Lena walked to the door of the bathroom, opening it. "Come on girl, let's go eat dinner. Then I need a shower, I smell like a wet dog." Lena walked out of the bathroom, with Kara trailing behind her, whose fur was now fluffy and glistened as she walked.