NDA

Rinku: Hey all! I just wanted to say thank you for reading and I'll try my best to start responding to your comments on here. I tend to respond only to those on AO3, but I feel bad leaving ya'll hanging. If you have any questions or ideas, let me know! :D

Read on!

--------------------------------------

"Okay, enough." Alex loosened up the hug, with Kara remaining lax in her arms, feeling comfortable. Kara let out a small toothy yawn. 'I feel sleepy again.' Kara nosed Alex's shoulder. She had missed her sister's hugs.

"I'm planning on staying with you. I have already informed J'onn about it." Alex rubbed up and down Kara's back, her fingers trailing through soft fur. "And I have requested the NDA's for Ms. Luthor to fill them out."

"Okay." Kara let out a small hum.

"Oh, and Winn is coming soon." Kara's ears perked up.

"He is!?" Kara's tail began to wag.

"Excited?" Alex teased, her eyes catching the wagging tail. "Yeah, I needed someone non-threatening to drop them off."

Kara could help the small snort that escaped her. Right near Alex's ear.

"Gross." Alex lifted Kara out of her embrace, holding her far away from her body. Kara kicked the air in a panic before settling down and letting her hind legs hang in the air. Her sister's grip on her was strong.

"Sorry." Kara let out a small yip.

Kara felt her eyes widen when a loud growl escaped her stomach. She suddenly felt hungry.

"Hungry?"

Kara licked her lips, giving Alex a pleading look.

"Alright, I guess I can find you some food, wait, has Lena been feeding you dog food?" Alex snickered.

Kara felt her ears fold against her head at the teasing. She gave a low growl. "I have no choice." 'And it isn't that bad.'

"Hey, I told you not to touch it."

Kara stopped her growl, resigning herself to the teasing.

"Shame there's no pizza-flavored dog food, huh."

Kara just closed her eyes, feeling her tail tuck a bit closer to her body. "Food?" She barked softly, meeting her sister's eyes with a begging look.

"Alright, fine, let's find you some food." Alex brought her sister back into a long hug, before lowering her back onto the ground. Alex opened the door to the hallway, saying, "I was scolding you, as far as Ms. Luthor knows."

Kara woofed. "Softy."

"You did not just say I'm a softy." Alex nudged Kara out the door with her boot.

Kara did her best to laugh. Her sister knew her too well.

"And I will try to be more...trusting with Ms. Luthor," Alex muttered.

Kara showed her gratitude by rubbing up against her sister's pants and giving her a wide smile.

------------------------

Lena perked up at the sound of the knocking at her door. "Come in!"

Boss walked in, noting that the lights were still dim.

"Jess is on the phone, Ms. Luthor." Boss held the phone out for the brunette, who took it.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Luthor," Jess's voice was heard through the receiver.