Chapter 8

Y/N POV:
I loved Tom but I couldn't just fall right into his arms. I know his history with women and he's not a very faithful guy. He likes a girl then the next day he changes. I couldn't put myself into that type of a position.
Throughout the week Tom was being super nice to me. I knew he was trying to suck up to me and show me he was "serious". I just call this puppy love. I don't think Tom even knows what true love is.
You were reading a book in your room when you heard a knock
"Come in"
"Hey Y/N"
Oh hey Harrison how's it going?"
"Good. Are you going to keep leading Tom on?"
You laughed
"Let me guess he asked you to come in here"
"I can't lie" he said with a slight laugh
"Look Tom isn't the best in relationships I'm sure you know and I can't let myself get hurt."
"I understand. Well we're having a party here tonight if you want to attend"
"Okay thanks I'll think about it" I replied
Once he left the room I figured I would attend since I did live here and maybe tonight I can give Tom a chance. Maybe I'm different than other girls he's met.
I went into my closet and picked out a cute but casual outfit

A black tank top and some jeans (as seen in photo above 😋)   You decided to also pick out a pair of black heels

You put on some makeup and slightly curled your hair. You waited around for a bit then you started heading people and car doors slamming shut. You decided to go downstairs since people had already started arriving. You hated to be the first person at a party. You walked down to the den and found Harrison.
"Hey Harrison where's Tom?"
"Hey y/n you look awesome! And I don't know I haven't seen him for a bit. I've been busy getting last minute stuff together"
"Okay I'll try finding him thanks"
You looked around for a while and still no Tom. What the actual hell? Where could he have gone?
You went down one of the halls and saw that the bedroom light was on. You opened the door to see Tom and some other girl making out. They stopped after seeing you were in the doorway. Tears started forming in your eyes. You were so angry, hurt, sad, way too many emotions at one time to even say a word to him.
"Y/N it's not what you think" Tom said trying to save himself
You shook your head and walked out angrily. You weren't different from other girls. Tom just likes to sleep around with women and lead them on the same way he did me. You were so mad you didn't even know where you were walking to just as long as Tom wouldn't find you. You turned around to see if he was following you while you were walking then of course bumped into someone else. You knew all these guests attending were in mobs so bumping into someone like that isn't the best thing in the world.
"Oh my gosh I'm so so sorry! I wasn't looking" you pleaded trying to not make this tall guy mad. When he turned around he was very handsome.
"Hey mistakes happen glad you bumped into me and not one of these guys" he said making you laugh.
"Mine name is John Krasinski (A/N he's my other celebrity crush but you can use whoever you want 😊)
"I'm y/n"
"Oh Holland's wife" he said
"Not so sure about that"
"We'll do you want to dance?"
"Sure!"
You and John started dancing frisky and that's when Tom walked in seeing you both. You had never seen him look this mad before. He came right up to John even though John was way taller than he was.
"You think it's alright to dance with some other guys wife?" Tom said getting in front of him
"No not usually but your a piece of shit" John said
Tom pushed John back as hard as he could almost knocking him over. John took the first punch and from there on it was a blood bath between the two. Harrison came over and separated them.
"John are you okay?!" You said going up to him
"Hey your with me remember?" Tom said angrily
"Get out of my face Tom!"
"Your in my house"
"Alright fair enough"
You went upstairs packed a quick bag then came back down.
"I'll take you to the hospital John come on" you said glaring at Tom.
"Y/N what are you doing?! You can't go with him" Harrison said
"When someone treats me like garbage I can do whatever the fuck I want got it?"
You and John left leaving Tom with blood all over his face.
"You okay mate?" Harrison asked
Tom glared at him and went upstairs
"I'm going to kill John krasinski"