Chapter 11

Y/N POV
When we got back to Toms place I didn't want to be alone for a second. Now I see why my parents wanted me to be with him. They were preparing for any sort of craziness like this to happen. Tom has kept his word through all of this which was pretty surprising.

"You can go to bed now if you want darling I'm sure your tired" Tom said
"No I don't want to go to sleep"
"Are you alright?"
"Tom, I'm not like you. I can't go through something like that and just act like it didn't happen. I've never been in such a horrible situation and I'm terrified it's going to happen again." You said with tears streaming down your face.
"It's alright" he said hugging you.
"I have to get some work done but I can do it on my laptop. Your welcome to stay in my room"
"That sounds great. Thank you"
You went upstairs got changed and laid down in his bed. He grabbed his laptop and he laid down beside you. You felt weird. We're Tom and you together? Or was that kiss just a in the moment kind of thing?
You wanted to ask but was afraid of the answer you might get.
"Can I ask a question?" Tom asked
"Yeah sure"
"Why on earth were you acting so lovey on me tonight?" He asked with a slight chuckle
You laughed. "My plan was to make you regret making me your wife. I wanted to embarrass you and hopefully you would let me go live my life somewhere else."
"Well it didn't work" Tom replied
You looked over at him.
"You didn't embarrass me. You definitely made me confused." We both laughed
"But I would never just let you go because you made me so mad. I love you y/n"
You were shocked to hear those words
"I love you too"
"So are we actually husband and wife now?" He asked
"Let's just start with dating" I laughed
"Sounds good"
You both kissed
"Remember I'll never let anything happen to you. No matter where you go. I will be there to protect you."
You smiled and fell asleep next to him.

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry it's such a short read. I'm having a bit of writers block. Let me know if you have any ideas for the next chapter! :)