Chapter 13

A/N: thank you guys so much for all the wonderful support on my story! I didn't think anyone would ever read it! :)

Y/N POV:
You went to your own room that you had when you first moved in with Tom. Even though this isn't normally where you slept, you still liked to come here to get away from everything. Particularly the closet. This was the one place you could hide from Tom. I mean he'd probably find you eventually but it worked for a little while at least. This world was tough to live in. You had never been around a family that would literally turn on you and shoot you over something so stupid. You never remembered Sam being like this before. You had no idea what happened to him. Wasn't Tom supposed to be the crazy one?

"Y/n I know your hiding in there. Can you come out so we can talk?" Tom asked

I slowly opened the door of my not so secret hiding place
"What's going on love?"
"I'm not safe here Tom. I don't know why my parents put me here but I'm not safe" I said tears forming in my eyes
"You are safe here. Your safe with me"
"Tom your brother tried to shoot you! And your other brother shot him! This is too much!"
You ran out of the room down the elevator then out of the house. You knew Tom would probably find you soon but you had to at least feel free for a minute. You saw a car pull up.
"Sam?"
But before he could respond he put a wash cloth over your face with chloroform to make you pass out. He put you in the car and drove off.
"Got her?" John asked
"Got her"

You woke up tied to a board standing straight up and in a dark room with one single light over you.

"Oh you finally woke up"
"John?"
"In the flesh"
"I thought I killed you?"
He laughed "first lesson of being in a mafia. You always shot more than once to make sure the victim is dead" he said getting close to your face.
"So you want to get revenge and kill me?" I asked
"Oh no nothing like that. I want you to join my mob"
"Your mob? Wasn't it Jakes?"
"Yeah but now that he's gone I took over. So what do ya say?"
"Hell no!!! After all you've done to me! You've now kidnapped me twice and made me pass out to tie me up!!"
"Correction it was Sam that made you pass out and shoved you into the car"
Sam waved at you but you gave him a death glare.
"I will never join your mob in a million years!"
"I'm not talking about just joining. I'm talking about being a co leader with me"
"Why me?"
"You've been around Tom for a while now. He has the most powerful mob and knows a lot. I'm sure you've picked up on some of it and you could be useful to my mob. We will split the profit 50/50"
"No John never!!!"
"I figured you might be to loyal to Tom." John said getting out a laptop.
"I put a mini video camera in Toms house. Don't ask how I got it there. This conversation with Harrison was just this week." John said

It was of Tom and Harrison talking in the kitchen.
"So you planning on protecting y/n for the rest of your life?" Harrison asked
"Hell no mate! I want to live my bachelor life again. This is just temporary until I can find some way to get rid of her"
"But I thought you loved her?"
"It was just in the moment kind of thing"

John stopped it. Tears were forming in my eyes.
"I know you thought he was your lover and shit but truth is Tom is a scum bag"
"Oh yeah? And what makes you any different??!!" You said with tears running down your face
"I don't lie to your face and pretend I love you. Now what's it going to be?" He asked