Chapter 14

A/N: thank you to everyone for reading! I'm glad you all are enjoying the story! Are you guys using John as the bad guy or another celebrity? Let me know! I love to see how y'all are picturing this story! Anyway on to chapter 14!!

Tom POV:
I ran after y/n but she was somehow faster than I was. I saw her get shoved into a black car. It was hard to make out the guy but then it hit me. It was Sam.
I ran back inside to my office and grabbed a gun with so much anger raging inside me.
"What's wrong mate?" Harrison asked
"Sam just kidnapped y/n" I said getting guns and amo to hide in my jacket.
"You need back up?" He asked
"Sure. Let's go" I said. He grabbed a few guns and we got in my car. I didn't know exactly who Sam was working for but I knew it had to be another mob. Why else would he be after y/n so badly? I went to my parents house and barged through the front door.
"Where's Harry?" I asked my mom sitting with my dad watching tv
"Upstairs why Tom? Is everything alright?" My mom said.
"Tom what's wrong?" My dad asked
"Sam has kidnapped y/n" I replied. I could hear their gasps but I continued to go upstairs into Harry's room.
"Hey Tom" Harry said. I got him and shoved him against a wall.
"I know your working with Sam. Where did he take y/n??" I said angrily
"Tom I don't know honestly"
"I don't buy that bullshit. I know you know where she is and unless you want a bullet in your head you better tell me now" I said pushing him harder into the wall. He didn't say anything so Harrison got out a gun and prepared to shoot.
"Okay! Okay! Sam is working with John Krasinski now. He took over jakes mob. He wants y/n to be a co leader or something like that."
"Where are they?" I asked
"John has a basement on the other side of town that he uses as his secret location. I believe this is where Sam said he would be taking her." Harry said scared.
"You better not be bull shitting right now" I said
"I'm not Tom I'm not!!"
"Come on Harrison" I said leaving Harry there and getting back in our car.

Y/N POV:
"So what's it going to be?" John asked
You didn't say anything. You couldn't believe Tom was doing this once again. You didn't know who was the good guy and who was the bad guy anymore. Only that everyone seemed to hate each other.
"Alright John. I'll be co leader with your mob"
He looked surprised
"Wow way easier than I thought" he replied
"Now untie me" you said angrily
"Sam!" John said while sam rushed to untie you. John had him wrapped around his finger.

"Thank you"
Tom then came busting through the door with Harrison guns in their hands.
"Give her back!" Tom shouted.
"Who? The girl that you only loved in the moment?" John asked
Toms face dropped
Shut the fuck up!!! If you don't hand her over I'll shoot" Tom said angrily
John laughed "go ahead. I've been shot so many times."
I came out from behind John with a gun in my hand pointed at Tom
"Y/N your okay!!!" He said happy
You gave him a death glare.
"What's wrong?" He asked nervously
"I know how you feel Tom. I'm just some girl you had to marry but fell in love with for a moment. Now you want to live your bachelor life again. Well fucking go ahead!"
"What are you talking about?"
"John showed me the video he filmed of you talking to Harrison. I'm co leader with his mob now so you don't have to worry about me anymore"
Toms face dropped and so did his gun.
"But I love you y/n"
"Shut up! No you don't! You don't even know what love is! You always want what you can't have! Well now I'm going to take you down so I'd watch your fucking back!" You screamed
Tom left without saying another word. You meant every word you said. You didn't want him being around making your life crazy. But you did want to get him back and now being a con leader of another mob should give you that chance.