Chapter 15

A/N : hey everyone! Thanks for the patience on this next chapter! I am going to use an idea from one of the readers @betsymoore4 thank you so much for this idea! Now on to the story!

Y/N POV:
That night you went to bed in johns house. You didn't really want to start a mob with him, only get back Tom for all the shit he's done to you. This is when you decided you couldn't take all of this anymore. You couldn't take choosing sides. You only wanted to be on one side...your own. You gathered up your stuff put your black converse and black hoodie on and jumped out the window. Luckily it wasn't very high up. John normally had this place surrounded but tonight no guards were outside. You made a break for it and called a cab.

Tom POV:
I went back to my place with Harrison and drank....way too much.
"I..I.. just can't believe shhhee would do thissss"
"Mate I think you've had enough to drink tonight" Harrison said trying to take the whisky glass out of Toms hand. Tom pulled back spilling what whisky was left in his glass on him.
"Fuck you harrisssoooonnn..."
"Go to bed Tom" Harrison said leaving and going to his room.

The next thing I knew it was morning and I had fallen asleep head down on my desk. I smelled like alcohol and had a splitting headache. I picked up the phone and called Harrison.

He came in laughing
"Well someone slept well"
I glared at him
"How are we going to get her back?" I said sadly. Realizing that all I had done was made myself drunk. It didn't bring Y/n back. All it did was take away some pain but it all came back. The night before, her pointing a gun at me, her not coming home with me.

"Tom I don't think we can really do anything else. She has chosen what she wants to do"
"NO!" I said standing up banging my hands on my desk.
"She's going to come back" I said angrily
"Tom let it go. You never loved her. You wouldn't have even been with her if it weren't for your parents. Look at the bright side, you can go back to your bachelor life. There is no one to protect anymore." Harrison said
"Maybe I liked protecting her, making her feel safe" I said
"I think for now, we should just let things unravel the way they are supposed to be" Harrison said patting my shoulder and walking out.
I couldn't let her go. Not yet, I knew she was making a mistake but she didn't know it. I grabbed a gun and headed back to Johns house. I decided to go alone this time. I didn't want to hurt anyone or put anyone in danger for something I wanted to achieve.
I headed downstairs and got in my black Ferrari and drove. I arrived and rang the door bell.
"Well hi dumbass" John said
"John  I don't want to cause anything. I just want to speak with y/n"
"Tough luck. You heard what she said to you last night"
I started getting angry but trying my best not to show it.
"Could I please have one last word with her?" I asked kindly
"Fine. Stay here." He slammed the door in my face and came back about 10 min later.
"Hi again Tom"
"So where is she?"
"She seems to have escaped"
"What?! Where did she go?! How?! Why?!"
"Woah Tom calm down she's just some girl" John said
This time you couldn't hold in the anger anymore. You punched him as hard as you could across the face. He stumbled a bit.
"I know you know where she really is. Quit the bullshit" I said firmly.
"What the fuck?! Look she's not here you can check for yourself. I don't know where she went or why"
I looked around frantically. I saw her room and the window where she jumped out of to escape.
"Do you have any cameras?" I asked
"If it will get you out of her faster I'll give you the tape from last night"
John left and came back a few moment later tossing a tape in my hands.
"Now get out!" John said angrily
I did as he said and drove off. I went up to my office and saw exactly what happened. She looked so unhappy. So scared and confused. I couldn't help but know I contributed to this. One thing was for sure. I wouldn't stop looking for her no matter what.