Chapter XXI. LET'S JUST PRETEND THIS IS A REALLY CLEVER CHAPTER TITLE!

Chapter XXI.

LET'S JUST PRETEND THIS IS A REALLY CLEVER CHAPTER TITLE!

+~<><<<>>><>~+

Spain's P.O.V.

"...Spain, Spain! SPAIN! Alzarsi si culo! Wake up you idiot!" Romano screamed in my face, shaking me violently.

"Cálmese! What's up? What's the matter?!" I asked, rubbing my eyes. He was already dressed, and looked like he was in a rush.

"France and Italy want us to help pick out decorations for the wedding" Romano said all in one breath, running across the room to get his shoes on.

"And why is that a problem?"

"I'll do anything to plan that stupid wedding except that. Just imagine, France will be looking at bold floral table covers, Italy will want go with something pastel, and the grullo Germany will be looking for camouflage! I'd rather wrestle a grizzly bear!" Romano explained. All I could do was nod since he was pretty much right.

"Now hurry your lento culo and get dressed! We're going out for the day. I know they'll come here looking for us" Romano told me, throwing some of my clothes at my face. Not wanting him to get upset, I got dressed fast and followed him out the door and into the car.

"Uh, Romano, how about I drive?" I suggested.

"Why can't I?"

"Well to be honest with you, I feel as if you're in too much of a rush and I'm scared we'll crash with you pushing the pedal to the limit" I said, and Romano unwillingly swapped spots with me. Relieved that I wasn't in as much danger of dying, I began driving down the road.

"Bastardo Spagna...not trusting me with the driving and crap...just because you're hot, that doesn't mean you can treat me like an idiota..." Romano mumbled from the passenger seat, slumping. I smiled at him, laughing at his ranting.

"Y'know, you're cute when you're all worked up, mi amor templado" I stated, watching as he blushed a deep shade of red.

"Don't think sweet talking will make me less mad, you jackass". Fortunately, my sweet talking did work a little, because Romano stopped mumbling and sat up a bit in the passenger seat.

"Sooo, where are we going because driving without a destination is fun and all, but I don't think I can talk and stare at you all at once" I explained, and once again Romano's cheeks went up in flames. Guau, I didn't think I could be this smooth.

Romano sat silent for a few minutes before mumbling something.

"What? Triste, I couldn't hear you."

"Amusement park! I want to go to the amusement park with you!" Romano semi-screamed, and both he and I blushed. Damn, when did Romano get this cute?

"Y-Yeah, that sounds great" I said, smiling softly at him. Romano just looked at me then huffed, his face still red.

"Well then sbrigare and go already!"

~

When we arrived at the park, people were cluttered everywhere, and all different types of noises ran through the air.

"Romano, not to sound rude but why did you pick the amusement park anyways? I thought you hated people and noise?" I asked him, and he covered his face.

"...just...this was..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that."

"I heard this was a regular place to go for dates, alright! I didn't really know where else to pick, but we can leave right now. I don't care anymore!" Romano said, clearly embarrassed. Before he could get anywhere, I grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug. I could pretty much feel his face warm up against my chest.