Chapter III. I JUST NEED TO HOLD YOU.

Chapter III.
~~~~~~~~~~

I JUST NEED TO HOLD YOU.

+~<><<<>>><>~+

Italy began to fluff his pillow and lay down, cuddling near me like I'm a heater (which caused me EXTREME DISCOMFORT in many places).

As I tried to ignore him and his soft, warm skin that rubbed against my back.....anyways, as I tried to ignore Italy, it seemed harder the more I resisted.

"Hey, Germania?" Italy said in a cute whisper.

"Ja, what is it?"

"Did you really like my painting?"

"...ja, I thought it was very beautiful, you did good Feliciano".

"Grazie, I really hoped you would like it!"

I blushed a bit. Wow, the rough Germany blushing, I pity myself. "...We should hang it in the halls when we get home" I recommended to him, trying to keep my mind on different subjects.

"Sì, that's be grande! Grazie Germania~"

After his response, I stayed silent. Italy can really get to me sometimes, I just don't know how to NOT focus on him. He's really too adorable, it's not my fault.

"Germania, do you think you can face this way?"

"...why?"

"It seems like I'm facing a brick wall when I look at your back, I think your face would be nicer to look at when I go to sleep" Italy told me bluntly.

My face reddened and I turned to face him (I really couldn't say no to him). As I turned around I was met with Italy's cheerful brown eyes. I looked at them for a while before realizing he was talking to me.

"Eh?"

"I was asking if you're okay, you've been weird all day. I thought it was because you realized I ate your sausages you had in the freezer because I was hungry, but you would've yelled at me b-"

"Wait, you what?!" I asked, becoming a little angry.

"NIENTE! I DID NIENTE, IT WAS PROBABLY THE SAUSAGE THIEF! SÌ HE'S BEEN HITTING UP ALL THE MAJOR SAUSAGE PLACES! Okay, I'm lying, I'm sorry, FORGIVE ME! I WAS JUST HUNGRY AND..."

"Ja, ja, okay, calm down Italien. You're going to wake up Japan" I said, as I instinctively comforted by rubbing his back.

Italy sniffled, then cuddled up against me. I nervously wrapped my arms around his back, trying not to hold him too close.

"Grazie Germania" he whispered, then wrapped his arms around me.

I'm pretty sure my face is about to burn off.

"He's right here, just devour him! It'll be alright, he's not that defiant. He'll probably wave a white flag and surrender to you" my little devil conscience said to me.

"No, Germany, that's not right, he's helpless. It wouldn't be right at all!" My small angel conscience told me.

"Aw come on, lay back a little, d'you see how cute he is, vulnerable and cute."

"....he is cute....maybe just give him a peck on the cheek."

"You too, angel?!" I accidentally said out loud, causing Italy to look at me curiously.

"Germania?"

"Ah, traurig, I was just imagining something."

"Oh, okay."

It became silent after that. I tried to hold back my lust for Feliciano, but being is close to him, it as hard for me not to. My conscience's began speaking speaking to me again.

"do it, Do it, DO it, DO It, DO IT!" They ranted, making my brain become jumbled.

I couldn't take it.

I swiftly rolled over to be on top of Italy, hovering over his slender body. Italy looked up at me surprised, his face painted with a soft blush.

"G-Germania?"

I didn't hear him, I was too lost in wanting to hold him. I laid my hands softly on his chest, and began kissing up his neck. He whimpered, but again, I was lost in his skin.

"G-Germany, what are yo-"

I cut him off as I tilted his head up to look at me. His clear eyes still seemed stricken with shock. My mouth moved on its own, and I kissed him. My hands moved down his waist, stopping at his hipbone. I held his mouth against mine, as I felt a tear on my face.

But they weren't my tears. They were Feliciano's. I paused and looked at him, noticing he was crying.

I got off him and stood up quickly, as I looked at him. He tried to get up, but it seemed he was too shocked to move.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm...I need to go" I stuttered, as I ran out of the room.

As I sped down the hallways, I heard Italy calling my name.

"GERMANY! Germany! Germa.."

It faded away.

I ran down Japan's hallway and through the door.