Chapter XXIV. ITALIANS AREN'T ALWAYS THE BEST HOUSE GUESTS.

~Chapter XXIV.~

ITALIANS AREN'T ALWAYS THE BEST HOUSE GUESTS.

+~<><<<>>><>~+
((like always, I will be doing Japan's accent, which is just replacing all the L's in words he says with an R. So if a word is misspelled while Japan is speaking that's why))
Japan's P.O.V.

Today is day one of Italy's week-long stay at my home. Apparently, America-san told him that it is bad luck for the groom to see the bride 3 days before their wedding. I guess he considers himself the bride in his relationship, because after he heard that, he called me and begged me to let him stay for a week. He said he'd have extra luck by staying away from Germany for a whole week.

"This wirr be your room for your visit, prease feer free to ask me for anything you need. Try not to stain the tatami mats, if you can" I told him, helping him bring his suitcase into the guest room I set up for him.

"Wow! This is the same room Germany and I shared last time I stayed the night! This is where he k-" Italy started, but stopped midway, blushing.

"You...what?" I asked, a feeling of my inner obsession with Germany and Italy's relationship rising in my chest.

"N-NIENTE! WE JUST TOLD EACH OTHER SCARY STORIES AND THEN FELL ASLEEP, TOTALLY NO KISSING INVOLVED HAHAHAHA!" Italy stuttered nervously. I had a feeling he was lying.

"Oh, werr, prease enjoy your night. I wirr wake you for breakfast in morning" I said, bowing.

"What are you talking about, Japan? It's only 7. Let's play games! Let's eat pasta! Let's watch a movie!" Italy said enthusiastically.

"Uh, I don't rearry rike eating after 6, and I prefer single-player game, but I will watch movie with you if you rearry want to" I said, a bit awkward since I'm used to being alone.

"Yay~! I brought all the best scary movies for a movie marathon!" Italy told me, showing me 5 DVD cases that all had either haunting or grotesque pictures shown on them. I read the descriptions, shuttering at the thought of some of the things they said.

"Itary is known for it's horror movies, yes?" I questioned, and Italy nodded happily. I reluctantly went with Italy to my living room, putting in the first film in the stack.

"Ooh, this one is good! There's a lot of guts!" Italy told me, and I started contemplating whether this was a good idea or not.

~

"Japan! Wake up! I'm booorrredddd!" I heard Italy yelling as he shook my arm. I slowly opened my eyes, looking around and remembering what happened last night. I must've passed out from fright, all I remember seeing was a women getting decapitated in the third movie we had put on and then everything went black. I was still on my floor.

"Ah, sorry Itary-san, I was supposed to make breakfast" I apologized, trying to ignore the fact he wasn't worried that I fainted.

"No, no, it's okay! I made it for us!" Italy grinned, leading me into the kitchen.

"Oh that's very kind of you Ita- oh dear it rooks rike a bomb exproded in here" I said, looking at the complete mess my kitchen was in. The stove was stained with food, and pots were piled on it. Ingredients was spilled and left out everywhere, and somehow a green substance was on the ceiling.

"Here's your food!" Italy told me, handing me a plate of pasta.

"Where'd you get the ingredients for this?" I asked, trying my best to dismiss the mess until I could clean it later.