a month ago part two

*not my art*

Peters pov

I don't know how long I passed out for. I'm guessing only a few minutes because when I woke up I was exactly where I was before, just sitting down, eye level with Mr Stark.
When I woke up a flinched, terrified. Without thought I stood up, backed into the corner and covered my face with my arms.
...routine I guess...
"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!-" I began to shout, crying. Mr Stark just looked at me, horrified. 'crap' I said to myself. Now he's angry and scared. I'm such an idiot. I get close to people and then I screw it up. First mum and dad, then uncle Ben, then May. Now Mr Stark. I keep messing up.

"Kid, kid, look at me. Why are you sorry?" He asked me. With now hesitation, I blurted out, "- I fell asleep, you didn't say I could, I'm sorry, I'm sorry Mr Stark I'll be better, I'm sorry-" I said again.

Mr Stark pov

I couldn't figure out why this kid kept apologising to me. He hadn't done anything. I noticed his breathing pattern. It was fast, and he was gasping a lot, as if he was trying to inhale the air around him but it was being pulled out, away from him. I sighed. He was having a panic attack. He had one before, then he passed out, now he's having another. I really done know what's going on with him. I used to get panic attacks after the..well, after New York. now this kids getting them. The other day when he was here I had an attack in the kitchen, maybe he saw me. Maybe it's my fault, I thought as I frowned at myself.

But my thoughts were quickly interrupted when I saw Pete looking at me scared. His breathing seems average speed now.

"You good kid?" I asked. He just looked at me, guilt all over his face. "I'm sorry." He said again. "Why do you keep apologizing?" I asked again. He looked down at his feet. Then finally said,
"I forgot my suit at home. I keep forgetting stuff. I'm just so tired. Then I passed out. And you just seemed mad, I'm sorry for making you mad, I'll try and be better-" he said again, but I cut him off. "-better? Pete, I don't want you to be better. You're already perfect. You left your suit at home? We can work that out. It's ok." I reassured him. He looked up at me, a slight smile.

"Right. Sorry." He said as he got up from the corner. There, that's it. He apologized, again! Why so many times? That's like the seventh today. He's always a quirky shy Kid, but he's different today. I pushed away him saying sorry, I didn't want to address it again incase he got upset. I smiled back. "so. It's 4:30, want me to get the suit?" I asked, but Peter shook his head no and said that he'll do it. "oh, about the food for Tonight, I remembered that even though we're working on the suit, I also want to check somthing out with you about the surveillance cameras put the front. Can you code well? I'd like to code it so it's all blank, until I click the button 7. Someone's glitched it, but it should only take like an hour." I explained. Peter looked so happy! Made me smile. "so, you good to stay until 10? I can make dinner for you?" I reassured him. First he looked really excited, then, he said, "10?...um..could you please write me a note? I kind of need to let May know I'm not lying." I thought that was weird, but who am I to judge, So I just nodded and started writing him a note.

I have him the note, he packed his things and he got ready and left. Seeing him walk out the building was kind of sad, for some reason. I looked around the tower, seeing it was lonley. I reassured myself that the other guys were doing stuff, waiting for the meeting, and Pete will be back soon.

Peters pov

As I was walking home, I felt guilty about making Mr Stark worry. But that will have to wait, Ive got bigger things to think about.
My stomach. I was so hungry. With my super strength, my metabolism is off the charts, meaning I have to eat a lot to maintain a normal average blood pressure and to feel full. Since I hadn't eaten in two days, you could say I was losing muscle, and I was pretty much getting weaker by the second, but that's fine. While I'm cooking with Mr Stark, I'll ask for an apple or somthing.