bad dreams and bad meets

Peters pov

"I'll find you..." Was a voice i knew too well. All of a sudden a building was dropped on me, just like homecoming.

I felt my ribs being smashed, I had a head ache and I could barley talk. I look up and see Mysterio, his green fog driving me crazy.

I finally pull myself out of the building and see the vulture right in front of me.
He slaps me in the face and then disappears into the fog. I turn around and get pelted by the shockers fist thing. It sends me flying into...
Into...
Into my old apartment. I stand up, and look around. It's clean, no beer, nothing. "This isn't real" I say as I finally see a photo of me and May smiling. She doesn't like photos Of me. Says I'm too ugly to be near her. She's right.

"I don't think you know what's really Peter" said Mysterio, surrounding me with more green fog. He stands Infront me and and takes off his fish bowl looking mask, revealing May.
"You need to wake up" she said as she punched me right in the gut.

I woke up straight away. Looking around me and saw it was raining. I'm still in the alleyway. A month later. No one wants to hire me. I only eat once a week when Mr Stark has a meeting and I help cook, but that's fine. May said I needed to lose weight anyway. I opened up my tire blanket and looked at my stomach. I was just skin and bones. You can see my ribs pointing out on my skin. My hands werent really hands anymore, just finger bones. I can barley walk for over 10 minutes, but that's ok. I don't need help. May said I don't deserve help, and she also said that she's always right. So that explains that.  I've pretty much forgotten what being hungry feels like, too. It's either Ive gotten used to it, or I'm full. I can't tell. The only normal thing I have, is my phone. I looked at the time. 8:02. Schools out for the summer, so instead of helping Mr Stark at 4, I help at 12 pm. I got up and looked at my clothes on the ground. 6 science puns shirts, 3 pairs of pants, 2 socks, and a hoodie. Cause if all the weight Ive lost, the hoodie is way to big for me. It was big before, but now it's huge. I put it on, I loved my hoodie.

I had four hours to kill before meeting Mr Stark. Since I didn't have work, school, and friends (Ned stopped talking to me after I stopped coming to school everyday, and MJ doesn't talk to me since I've ditched Over 7 dates. I either make an excuse out of it, or don't show last minute. I don't want her to see me like this.) I just stood there, thinking about what to do. Mr Stark doesn't see a thing different with Me, which is good. And I haven't been going on patrol either. I really want to, but I just don't have the energy. I can barley walk for more than 10 minutes let alone use all my arm strength for hours. So Spiderman has been MIA for a month, but that's ok. It'll be fine, I'll get better and then make up for everything.

I was about to decide to go on a walk as best as I could, when I saw Mr Stark walking to the lab through the window. When I'm bored, I just watch him. I know it's creepy, but I got nothing else to do. I've noticed that he normally wakes up at 6 and stays in the lab until I come. That night though, he didn't sleep. I saw the lab night on all night. I decided maybe he'd like some company.

I walked over to the door and said hello to FRIDAY. "Hello. Clarification?"
"Underoos." I responded. And just like that, the doors opened. I walked into the tower, and hoped into the elevator, heading for the lab. I almost fell in exhaustion, but I caught myself on one of the rails, and as I did the doors opened and reveled Mr Stark standing there.

My eyes widend as I saw him. He was probably going to go to the kitchen. "Oh hey Pete." He said with h a smile as saw me. I smiled back trying not to show I'm in pain. "How's May?" He asked. He's asked me this a few times over the last month. And Ive always put on a smile and said She's good, but it keeps getting so god dam hard. I don't know what's wrong with me. I saw her, and I wanted to hug her and say I love her. Only reason I didn't was because I got a super strong bad feeling about it. So I didn't.