Amazing!

--

Moonbyul, a girl with a specialty in her eyes. She can look at people's inside if she wants. She is also a pervert one with girls but boys... Let's just say that on a not so fine day, she accidentally turn on her eyes power too much that she saw something in between her friend's legs and it grossed her out. Nearly puking on the spot if not because of a girl suddenly run onto her. She saw the girl's inside too but she is okay with that. She keep eyeing the girl up and down while bitting her lips. Amazing! I have those too but yours amaze me..

"Err, miss? Can I go now? " The girl asked for her hands to be returned back to her.

"Oh! I'm sorry! " She slow down her power back to normal.

Her eyes still eyed the girl until she left the building.

=="==

--

"Moon! "

"Huh?" Her eyes moves back to find her friend's eyes.

"My eyes are up here, not down there you pervert"

"Ack! Okay sorry" She pouted, try to ease her head, where the girl in front of her hit her before.

"Yong, yours look amazing" She raised her eyebrows playfully, and whistling.
Ah yes, Yongsun is the girl that she accidentally run onto on the day she first saw her friend's member.

After the girl leave the building that time, Moonbyul rushes to follow her to give back her necklace.

They hang out together and find out that they are just one year apart from each other. Moonbyul told her about her specialty and since then, she keeps teasing the girl about it.

"Just I said before, keep your eyes to mine. Not my body. Understood?" She grabbed the chipmunk's chin to look into her eyes.

"Okay" She whispers back.

"Your eyes looks amazing too" Her brown eyes roam all over Yongsun's face. She then stop at the lips.

"Hey, don't ever think to do that"

Their eyes met again. "Do what? "

Yongsun suddenly give a peck on her lips. "Do this"

Byulyi's eyes widen. "But, you just do that to me. Why can't I do that too? "

"Oh honey. If I said no, then no"

"But--"

She peck her lips again. "Just shut up"

Their relationship can be labeled as special. They are open minded with everything. They touch each other nearly every single day without giving it names. They don't have the need to make them official too. But, one thing that is for sure is, no one can have a girlfriend or boyfriend in between them. They don't want to share each other with other people.

=="==

--

"Hey, you look sad" She frown.

"It's nothing"

Moonbyul turn around to look at her friend better automatically moves Yongsun's head from her shoulder.