Pizza

Since I don't want to work with my father at his company, Moon Corp, I have been working at the pizza place owned by my friend's father which also my father's friend. He treated me as his own daughter because he has been seeing me growing from a toddler to a beautiful woman. Hehe, yup.. I called myself beautiful and what about it? I love and cherish myself. My mind is free from any kind of bad thought... Im a pure woman and of course a virgin. TMI TMI..

"Unnie, you need to sent pizzas to some places. Wait here, I get the pizzas for you." hyejin surely love to work me up. I just come back from delivering.

"Okay, hurry up. My shift will be ended after I sent those pizzas." I said.
"Here, please be careful."

"eung, okay. I will go now."

-----------------------------

ALMA REGENCY

"Woah, this person definitely living up her best life." I whispered to myself.

Unit house no 0221..

"Excuse me, mister. I need to deliver these pizzas to the house number 0221. Can I get in?" I asked the permission from the guard to let me in.

"Oh, I need to called the house owner first to make sure." the guard said while make a call to the house owner.

"Please go in miss. The house is around the corner." the guard kindly show me the house.

"Thank you, mister."

-------------------------

No one Pov

"Whee~~, where is the pizzas?!! Im hungry. " Yongsun asked.

"Chill yong, we just ordered the pizzas few minutes ago. Just wait, okay." Wheein rolled her eyes at her friend for nth times.

Wheeinie has been my best friend from we were 5 years old because our parents are friends with each other. She is the only one that can tolerate with my weirdness.

Kringg.. Kringg..

"Hello? Oh! okay. Sent her in then. Thanks ahjussi."

"Yong, your pizzas is here. Go and wait infront."

"Yayy! I love you wheein!" yongsun run towards the door and wait for the pizzas.

------------------------

Moonbyul stop at the gate and take out the pizzas from the box.

'uhh, she looks familiar? Do I know her?'

"Err miss, here is your pizzas." moonbyul gives the pizzas to yongsun as she gazed her eyes.

"Woah, thank you!" moonbyul bows and turn around to go home.

"Wait! Err, you look familiar. May I know your name?"

"O-oh, it is Moonbyul miss."

"Moonbyul???!" yongsun screams making moonbyul jumps from her place.

"Y-yes, wh-"

"Yah! Yong, what happened? Why are you screaming?"