Fighting? or not?

Yongsun pov

7.40 a.m

I stared at the mirror while wondering what is moonbyul doing right now..

She and I were fighting since yesterday because I ate her food -_- it is not even that worth to argue but she started the fight first! Im not gonna say sorry at all. Hmphh !!

But, what if she went to flirt with other girls? I dont like that! She is my girlfriend! If she ever flirt with others, i swear i will immediately broke up with her! Hmph 😤

"Fvckk! Im latee.." i run to take my bag and sprinted out to the stairs.
"mom! Im going first, see you later. I love you" i said while quickly taking a sandwich that my mom makes for me.
I get into my car, which my dad bought for me as a birthday gift. This is why i love my family so much. They always care for me and my sister. My parents also accepting moonbyul as my girlfriend. There is nothing I wish other than my loves one to be always by my side.

5 minutes later, I arrived at my university, University of Seoul. I parked my car at my usual place. Moonbyul is not here yet i guess, because her car is not at her usual place. I raised my brows as I look at the time.

"eishh, why did I even care if she late or not.. Tskk" I rolled my eyes as i walked towards the university building to get into my first class today.

-----------------------------

No one pov

"Dduunnie! Wait for me.. Hey, baby. Please, not so fast. Why are you avoiding me?" moonbyul ask as she finally could grab yongsun.

"what? You suddenly become amnesia? We are still fighting you know. And you did not even apologize to me for shouting to my face yesterday. " yongsun frown as she remembered how loud moonbyul's voice yesterday.

"Hey, baby. About that, Im sorry okay. I want to teased you yesterday, but i guess I went overboard. Im sorry baby, hmm? Please smile ddunn. I love it when you smile. Im sorry okay. Lets go, I treat you today, okay? You can buy everything you want." Moonbyul tried to persuade yongsun to forgive her. She love her so much that she will give everything to her baby to make sure she is in a good mood.

"eungg okay. But, i dont want your treat okay. Lets go to your home then. I want cuddles! I miss you." yongsun said while finally smiling to her girlfriend. She cannot lied, she really misses her girlfriend. It is why she forgave her that fast.

"You are so cute. Okay, so do you want to eat something then before we go home?"
"I want to eat tteokbokki and jjampong"
"aaand kimchi!" they went into giggles as they speak at the same time.
"hehe. we are really for each other, you know"

"okay, so lets go now." moonbyul speak as she followed yongsun to her car.

"ehh wait, why are you following me? You dont bring your car?"
"nope, I left them at hyejin's house this morning. I stay at her home yesterday" moonbyul explained to yongsun
"Ohh, okay then. Here, you drive. Im too lazy to drive." yongsun said while giving the car keys to moonbyul.

"okay ddunnie.." moonbyul then proceed to open the door for yongsun as she give her few peck on yongsun's lips.  Yongsun blush as she take her seat.

---------------------------

They are now at moonbyul's apartment, watching television while cuddling with each other.

"moon, I love you" yongsun stares into moonbyul's eyes as she then kissed her on the lips. They started to kissing each other and forgetting the television.
Moonbyul's lips trails to yongsun's jaw as her hands slide down to yong's waist.

"oopss, no.. Lets stop now. We agreed that we won't do anything near that thing right" yongsun quickly back to her sense as she feels moonbyul's hand started to get naughty.

"yongg~ can we forget about that?"
"nope, we can't. Sorry moon"

Yongsun then hugged her girlfriend tightly as she felt bad for her.

"eungg, its okay. Sleep here yong, i miss you a lot. I will go home for 2 weeks because my father needs me there"

"okay, more cuddles please. I wont see you for 2 weeks" yongsun said as she felt moonbyul then tighten her hug around her waist as she started to sleep soundly on top of moonbyul.

The End...

------------------------

💗MS