Doubt - P3

Moonbyul pov

'After we get back from mall, yongsun become so quiet.. Is she okay?' i look at yongsun, who is now watching tv without asking me to watch with her like always..

'She always ask me to hug her when we were watching tv.. But now, she is not even talking to me' i pouted while thinking what is wrong with her..

"what is it byulie? you want to watch with me? Come here babe~~" i flustered as she called me babe! There is something wrong with her tonight. Im sure there is!

Bukk...

"awwww, yahh ddunnie. Why did you did that?" i said while making sure that my nose and my lips are attached.. Erghh that woman just throw the cusion to my beautiful face!! How dare she is!

"ehhh, but im not doing anything to you.. This couch throw the cusion to you.. Not me~~ im innocent here" yongsun playfully says while trying to stop her giggle..

"ahhh, really huh.. Okayy honey, get ready then" i walked to her slowly while eyeing her playfully..

"byulyi tickles attackkk " i tickles her waist as she starts giggling happily.. I sat on her stomach to get make sure shes not running away from me..

Suddenly, she hold both of my hands and pull me towards her.. My eyes widen as I am now fully on top of her body with my lips on her lips...

'wtfffff... I kissed her now? She must be disgusted wi--'
My thoughts are suddenly stopped as i
felt her hands went to my shoulders and her lips began to move..

Yongsun pov

Im become quiet as im trying to think of the way to confess my feelings to her...

I felt that some eyes are staring at me now.. I know it is her, who else...

I tried to teased her by calling her babe while asking her to come to me :)
But, shes not even moving from her place now.. She looks red like the way she is at the mall.. I grabbed one of the cusion beside me and threw it to her face..

Hehe, she looks so cute like that.. She even trying to make sure her nose and lips are still attached... I try to be innocent when she asking me why i did that....

Uhh huh, she looks dangerous now, she is walking to me while staring at me! OMG so hottt

Suddenly, she attacked me with tickles.. I failed my so called mission as i accidentally let out giggles because she is attacking one of my weaknesses..

Hehe, but she looks so beautiful from down here ....
Without me knowing, i hold her hands and pulled her towards me, stopping her attacks.

But, i dont know that we will be accidentally kiss right now..

We stays still for few sec before i finally move my lips on her... I hold her shoulder to keep her attached to my body
Few moment later, i felt she smiles while starts to move her lips to match with me..

After more than 10 minutes, i pushed her shoulder as i was out of breath... I look at her flushed face lovingly and smiles.

"byul ah, do you want to be my girlfriend?" i looked into her eyes as i said that

Moonbyul pov

I widen my eyes as i looked at her in disbelief..
'She love me?? Why is she asking me to be her girlfriend? Urghh.. I should be the one that asking that!!' I frown as i look at her back.

Uhh why is she crying now??

"heyy, dunnie.. Why did u cry? Hmm?" i asked her gently while wiping her tears away

"y-you looks like you dont like to b-be my g-girlfriend" yongsun tried to say while sobbing.. Aww she look so cute like that.
After she said that, i quickly get off of her, i take her hands and kissed it.

"ddunnie, it is not that i dont like. I would like to be your girlfriend babe. I love you so much okay. Its just that, i want to confess first and making you my girlfriend" i explained to her making her giggles.

"yahh, you scared me okay.. I thought i will be rejected by you. I love u too byulyi.. I even asked wheeinie advice whether to confess or not"

"Silly, hmm you are braver than me then.. " i kiss her once again before dragging her to the bedroom. She did not wash up after coming back from the mall! It is bed time now.

"Go to bath first and then lets sleep together. I want to cuddle you tonight, love" i said to her while enjoying looking at her flushed face.

I just hope that we will be together forever.. Hehe it is a good choice that i tickles her huh.. And now shes my girlfriend!!

"I lovee you DDUNNIE!!!!" I shout out loud infront of the bathroom and smile until i heard a clicking sound of the door.

"Shut up you crazyy " yongsun said while throwing a glass of water to my face

"yahhhhhhh" I shout to her as i knocking the door asking her to open it. I heard her giggles in the bathroom making me happy.

Hahh im happy now that I got my girlfriend, which is my first love too.. Awesome..

The End.........

------------------------------------

The story is like this i guess 😅 hehe, im not good in writing.. But, this is it.. Thanks for reading.