One Night (Final)

--

I look around the cafe, Flower Cafe. "Nice." I said.

We agreed to meet up here. Well, she is the one suggesting the cafe. I went to a seat beside the big window, far away from other customers. I keep fidgeting on my seat, looking down to my fingers.

"Miss? You ready to order?" A waitress, Shiah, on her name tag, looking down at me asking for my order.

"Well? " She added.

"I'm Moonbyul." I said staring at her big eyes.

"Oh, okay. Moonbyul nim, your order? " She asked me again.

I came back to my sense as I heard her called my name.

Confused, I asked her, "How do you know my name?"

"You told me earlier Miss. Sigh, I will be back later when you are ready to make your order." She said and hurriedly go to other customers that just came in.

"Sigh... Way to make yourself good, Moonbyul." I said to myself. I look down to my watch to see check on the time.

"She is late."

~

Around 10 minutes later, she came, burst into the cafe doors abruptly. She huffed a little, looking annoyed with her outfit.

Her eyes run around the cafe, looking for me probably. Obviously she is looking for me. Right? She gonna meet me after all.

As soon as she see me, the corner of her lips twitch, placing an awkward smile. She looks wonderful with her outfit. She is in her working outfit, looking so sexy and hot which reminds me of the night.

She come stopped in front of my table and asked, "Hey, can I join you? "

I smile, "Sure, come and sit. "

"Have you ordered yet?" She asked.

"Nope, waiting for you. Plus, I don't know what is good."

"Oh, I will recommend some drinks for you then." She said and proceed to called for the waiter.

A waitress, Mimi on her name tag, come to get our order.

"Yongsun! Good to see you here today." She greeted Yongsun as if they had known each other for long time.

Yongsun smiles at Mimi and replied, "Yeah, I have been busy lately. I couldn't come here."

"So, what do you order today?" The waitress asked.

Yongsun look at me to ask for my choice, as she recommended some of drink that might suit my taste.

"I will just take what you order then." I said.

"Okay. Two Macha Latte please with one strawberry muffin."

"Alright, will be right back." The waitress then go back to the counter to make our order.

I look at Yongsun appearance infront of me. She is really pretty. Her eyes, her eyebrows, her cute button nose and the shape of her lips. Make me wanna captures that on to my own.

"Moonbyul." I heard she called me.

"O-oh, yes. What was it again?"