Rival

Solarsido been putting this cover song on when byulyi is on that scenes. So, Hehe..

----------------------------------------------------------

Yongsun is the popular girl for being friendly, while Moonbyul is the new girl that slowly became popular because of her 'handsome girl' image.

- I need to do something! I should not lose to that ugly girl! - Yongsun

- Woah, she is pretty. Should I hit on her? - Moonbyul

The two of them been staring at each other since they bumped at the front gate. Only when the bell rings they come back to their sense.

Yongsun rolled her eyes to the other girl, while the other, being greasy that she is, winking and give a flying kiss to her.

Feeling disgusted by the other girl, she bump her shoulder to the greasy girl making the girl stumbled on her feet.

---------------------

Yongsun's pov

That girl is really something. This is not good for my reputation. My mood became sour because I bumped into that hamster girl.

"Good morning class, it is good to see you back after two weeks." Mrs Lee started. "Because I really love to see you all, I would like to give you all an assignment. You all will have to work in pair and I will be choosing with who you will work at the end of the class." She continues, making all of us whining.

I just rolled my eyes and groaned quietly. Suddenly I feels something leaning on my shoulder.

"Yah, should we bet if the teacher made us two to do the assignment together?" She said.

"Urgh, stop talking to me, go away." I pushed Moonbyul to the side of her place.

"Tsk, whatever, if we have to do the work together, you have to be my girlfriend. If not, I will treat you food."
She said ridiculously.

"Wth! Who do you think you are? You are no good to be my girlfriend."

"What? Afraid that you will lose?" she smugly said.

"Fine, whatever. For how long we need to be girlfriends if I lose the bet? "

"Forever sweety, until you love me sincerely." she said.

"Wth! What if I want to marry someone else?"

"Too bad then, because by that time, you will be falling in love deeply to me." She frown, teasing me.

"Nevermind, it's not like we will work in pair anyway."

As soon as I said that, Mrs Lee announced that me and Moonbyul will be working on that assignment together.

My eyes widen as I unconsciously stood up from my seat. Mrs Lee confusedly looking at me. "Yes, Kim Yongsun? You want to say something?"

"N-no Mrs Lee."

"Okay, good. Make sure you all do your work together. If someone doesn't do the work fairly, tell me and I will demerit him or her." She said and go out from the class.

I just nodded slowly and look at my book on the table. So, does this mean that I have to be her girlfriend?

"So, Yongsun ah. Hehe, what should I call you? Sweety? Honey? Baby? Bab-" I cut her from continuing her word.

"Whatever you want to call me, monkey."

"Yah, monkey? You called me that? Why?" she protest cutely.

-What? Not cutely, but disgustingly.- Yongsun

I get up from my seating to go to eat. "Yah~~ You really don't like me?" She grab my hands while looking down to her feets.

"Yes."

"But, why?~"

- Omo, look at this girl. I'm not even her friend for her to whinning freely to me. - Yongsun

- But, she kinda looks cute too - Yongsun

I shake my head as I heard my last thought.

"What? Why did you do that?" "Come on Yongsun ah. Be my girlfriend." she pouted.

"Urgh, whatever Moonbyulyi." I go out from the room to eat. She followed me as the other girl student squealing seeing her walking by my side.

- What? Are they couple?
- Omo! Look at that! They are so cute together

Hearing that, Moonbyul leans to speak into my ears. "Did you hear that? We looks good together."

"Shut up."

----------------------------

After few months, we have become a new hot couple in school. We have been really touchy towards each other in school.

I admitted it. Being Moonbyul's girlfriend is the best decision I made. As soon as our assignment were done, Moonbyul really treat me good. Even better than my previous boyfriends.

We are now inside her apartment, cuddling with blanket wrapped around our bodies. She makes me watching Titanic for nth times.

I wrap my arms around her waist tightly. "Byul ah, I never asked you. But, why are you so confident back then when you saying that I will deeply fall in love with you?"

She smiled as she kissed my forehead.
"I just know."

"Tell me~" I then proceed to shower her with kisses from her neck to all over her face.

She giggles happily. "Okay, okay. I tell you." She leave a peck on my lips as she straightened her seat.

"You might not remember me, but when we were kids, you told me that you will still love me forever. Even though we will be seperated by our parents." "And now after I know what happened to your parents, I want to take care of you forever." "I'm sorry that I don't recognize you when I first come to here."

"We know each other?" I was shocked because I don't remember knowing her.

"eung, maybe because of that accident you lose your memories of me. But, it's okay. We will create new memories of us together. Okay?" I nodded and buried my face into her neck.

The end

------------------------

This shots getting more readers than I thought 😳 I never thought it will reach 1k reads. Thank you so much for reading this shots even it were not that good.