Pfftf

--

Her hand slip down the girl's waist, massaging her side while legs wrapped around the other girl's. Whispering some dirty thing making the girl giggles happily. She then attached her lips on her neck, inhaling her perfect scent while on it.

"Moon~"

"hm? "

"S-stopp!" Squealing as the girl suddenly bite her neck and tickling her sensitive side.

"You are so cute" She said.

The girl could only sigh in relief as the Moon let her go. "I know I am" She then flip around, turning her back to her to take a nap.

"Think about it.. I only know Moon as your name. Is it really your name? " She asked, turn a bit to face the girl as her strong arms wrapped around her making her warm inside.

"Hmm. It is my name. I only know you as Sun too. Is it really yours or you just want to match mine? " wriggling her eyebrows looking so arrogant.

She slap her arm. "You wish. It is part of my name "

"ooh, interesting "

"hmm"

"You sleepy? " Moonbyul then fix the blanket around them and hug the girl tight not letting her go.

"....💤 "

She chuckles at the girl's cute attitude. "Good night then" She kiss her temple.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Honey! I'm back! "

A sudden loud voice make her flinch. Who is it? The voice also wakes up her bed partner. The girl then abruptly sit on the bed when she remembers that familiar voice.

"Honey? " The door being knock making Moonbyul panic.

She then take Yongsun's hand, asking her to stay inside the bathroom. "It's my wife! "

Yongsun's eyes widen at the information. She never thought the one she seduced last night is a married woman. What the hell??!?
She then storm inside the bathroom, sulking at the thought that the girl is married.

---

Yongsun sitting down on the toilet bowl for about an hour. She can't help but heard the married couple been arguing about cheating one another. She kinda feel guilty for ruining their relationship. She wants to go out and seek for forgiveness from the wife but she scared. Never in her life, trying to ruin someone's relationship.

She anxiously bitting her nails trying to get rid of her nervousness.

After thinking for awhile, she decided to just go out and face the wife.

She takes a deep breath and yell 'I'm so sorry' while closing her eyes as soon as she put her feet on the cold room.

Silence.

Weird.

She take a peek at the scene in front of her. The married couple just look at her while holding their laughter.

"Sun.. Hehe, come here"

"Err.. Wh-why? " She hesitantly walk towards the girl, facing the wife.

"Hehe. Actually she's not my wife. I just want to prank you"

"What??! " Yongsun furiously face the hamster looking girl.

"Y-you! "

"angg" Moonbyul bite the finger pointing to her.

"Ouch, yah! "

"Okey okey. As much as I like seeing my friend here happy with her new girl, I would like to go now. My theatre friends are waiting for me"

"Ne.. Bye Hyejin-ssi" Moonbyul bow formally to tease her friend.

Hyejin just laugh after she slap the girl. "Bye girl" She said to Yongsun and take her leave.

"Uhh"

"Pfftf.. Ahahahhahhahah that was so funny!"

"......"

"Sun?"

Yongsun stare at the girl, thinking of something to do to her for pranking her. And making her sit on the toilet bowl for one hour.

"Err... Ehehe i-i think, er I will make us br-breakfast" She then planning to run as fast as she can.

Before she can even step outside the room, the older girl caught her hand. She stopped the girl from walking away.

"Aahhhh I'm sorry im sorry. I will not do this again" She rambling, terrified as the girl keep her silent.

Moonbyul wants to break free from the girl, but the hold her tightly. She then close her eyes. Yongsun looks so scary to her.

"You think you are funny? " cold.

"N-no! I'm not funny. I don't think I'm funny. I'm sorry"

"Really? "

"Yes! Yes!"

"Okay" Yongsun then release the girl's hands and walk away.

"Cook me breakfast " she ordered while walking towards the bathroom to wash herself.

"Okay ma'am "

Moonbyul sighed as she sit on the kitchen floor. Her legs suddenly feel weak. "She is so scary! Oh my god! "

"I'm not gonna teased her again"

She then begins her work. Making breakfast for the tiger.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Waahahahahahahhahahhaha"

"Ahahahahahhahah"

"She did?? "

"Hmm" Yongsun smirk as she look at the embarrassed girl beside her.

"Stop this.. Tch" she sulked. She stuffed her mouth with her waffle. Wanting to just disappear from there.

"It's been a week now. No need to reminds me of that"

"and you missy.. You don't need to tell them about how you punish me "

"But its funny! "

"Tch" She pouted. "I'm going, bye whee"

"y-yah! Wait! "

"See you later whee" She blow a kiss as she get up to catch up with the sulking princess.

--

"Aww baby is still sulking oh no"

"hmph" She then eat her snack loudly and let the crumbs mess the couch. Yongsun's couch to be exact.

"Hey! My new couch! Don't dirt my couch"

"....." Moonbyul purposely slipped the snack bag making the crumbs come out even more.

Looking at that silly attitute, Yongsun sighed. "Okay okay. I'm sorry for teasing you. Sorry I told Wheein about last week"

"Hmm okay. Now.... come here" She pouted her lips to her, asking for her kiss.

"Tch" she rolled her eyes at the demand but do as the girl order.

Yongsun then take away the snack and pull the girl's hand to stand up, dragging her towards the kitchen. She then help her to clean her hand. Put some soap at last and then drag the girl back to the couch to get her daily cuddles and watching Titanic for nth times.

"Love you loser"

"Aww, love you too Yong"

--

THE END