Thank You (Fin.)

🔞AN: This chapter might be slightly rated.. No, scratch that.. It is rated FOR ME. I'm sorry for that.. Hehe, I'm sorry if it is weird bcs idk how to write it. I'm trying to keep my stories soft but anyways..... Don't read this one if you are underage. Hehe... ENJOY!!

================================

"You did that on purpose? " She coldly asked. She knew that the girl been eyeing her, but she not sure why.

"What did I do? "

"Tch.. "

Annoyed, Yongsun frown to the girl in front of her.

"I'm sorry, but what I've done to you? " She crossed her arms.

Moonbyul pulled out her phone and put it in front of her face to show her the message. "I nearly got a heart attack you know"

Yongsun takes the phone. "Huh? I never sent you this?" She gives back the girl her phone forcefully. "I don't know about that"

She then slapped the other girl forehead as the girl keep looking at her suspiciously.

"Ouch! "

"You don't have to be that violent! Tch! "

Yongsun turn her back to go back inside her shop. But before she even moves her legs, her hair being pulled.

She turn back to the culprit that do that to her. Moonbyul ignore her while playing with her phone.

What is she? Five?

She kicked her leg before run away. "Yahh!!! It's hurt! "

Seeing the girl had run away from her, she rubbed her leg to ease her pain. "You stupid pretty woman. If I get you--" She mumbles.

--

Yongsun eyeing the girl in front of her. If she remembers correctly, the girl did used her phone. Maybe she is the one that sent those? But, for what?
"Unnie, why did you stare at me? "

"I.... I was thinking...."

"Think of what? " Sunny asked, still looking at her games.

"What did you do with my phone before? " She stare at the girl, arms crossing with her back lean to the seat.

Hearing that, Sunny stop her games and look at her front while grinning widely. "Hehe, nothing"

"You sure? "

"..."

"I will give you free ice cream if you tell me"

"Really?! "

Yongsun just nodded.

"Er.. Okay, I was...... "

She start to dramatically tell back the story of her, sad seeing her mother pack up her clothes for Jeju. She also include that the girlfriend will also come with her mother and she dislike that. Hence, she sent the message.

Yongsun rub her chin, thinking.

"Unnie, how about, you try to replace the girlfriend! " Sunny clap her hands, cheering for her so called brilliant idea.

"How? "

"How about you seduce her? "

"Eyy! Yah! How old are you?" She was shock that the kid is telling her, an adult, to seduce her mom.

"Huh? Why unnie? Auntie Wheein told me to give this idea to you the last time we met" she scratched her head, confused.

"Aigoo that woman" She mumbles.