Sun

Her child is still crying since they got home. What is wrong with her? The mother is so worried about her child now. "Sun ah, why? You make me worry."

The toddler keep crying even though her mother and aunt had given her everything she would wants.

"Wheein ah, can you call byulyi?"

"okay, wait here. " she run to the living room to get her phone to call Moonbyul.

"Hello? Unnie.. Your child keep crying after we came home. Can you finish your work now?"

"huh?, what's wrong with her? Shes in pain or something? I will be home in 10minutes. Wait up." she cut the call without waiting for her friend's answer.

"a--... Ayy this girl." "Yong unnie, byulyi unnie said she will be back in 10 minutes."

"Okay, thank you wheein ah." Yongsun said while trying to stop Sunnie from crying.

--------------------------

Yongsun heard the sound of the door being opened abruptly.

"Yongsun ah, why? What's wrong with her? Is she okay now?" Moonbyul asked in panic.

"I don't know byul ah. She was sleeping and then suddenly started to cry when she wake up. I guess she cried when she didn't see you when she wake up." Yongsun said while handed the child to Moonbyul.

Moonbyul wipes her daughter's tears and sighed. "You missed me sun? Omma is sorry.."

She hug her daughter tightly and kissed her cheeks.
Yongsun smiles looking at her favorite girls. She reached out to her wife's coat to put it inside the bedroom.

Moonbyul followed her with Sunnie still in her embrace.

"Yong, she is asleep now." she put her down on the mattress slowly.

Later she went to hug Yongsun and gives her a lot of pecks. "Yong, I'm sorry. You must be really tired."

"nah, it's okay byul ah. She is my daughter too. Our daughter. You are busy, I know." she closed her eyes and tighten their hug.

After few minutes hugging each other, Moonbyul loosen her hug and said she will take a bath before going to sleep.

Yongsun just nodded her head and headed back to her daughter. While waiting for Moonbyul, she stares at her daughter. 'Your nose are just like your omma, and you had my lips. She is the symbol of our love, byul ah'.

She then felt arms around her waist. "Hey, why aren't you sleep yet?" she heard Moonbyul whispered into her ear.

"I want to wait for you. I miss you. I need your hugs." "Shes lovely isn't she?" yongsun added.

"tsk, of course. She is my daughter." she smugly said.

Yongsun chuckles softly, not to wake sunnie up. She then nudge moonbyul playfully.

"Tomorrow is your off day. Let's go out with sunnie. She misses you. Me too." Yongsun said.

"Okay then. Sleep now, love." Moonbyul leave a peck on Yongsun's lips and tighten her hugs around her waist.

End

------------------------------