Nonsense

Moonbyul pov

"Byul ah, what will you do if I am a robot?"

"yah, do you ever think that you're actually an alien?"

"Byul ah!, byul ah!, byul ah!, byul ah! I think am an alien! Look!" she said while showing her pale arm to me.

"ah! Maybe i am a cake! Try to cut me byul ah! Take that knife. Faster!"

"sigh.. Yongsun, shut up will you? You're talking nonsense right now" I held my head and massage it.

---------------------------

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Im okay wheein ah. Thanks for asking."

"so, why are you here? Where is yongsun?"

"she's at home. I leave her there. She is getting on my nerve." I rolled my eyes.

"she is talking nonsense again? Byul unnie, you do know that she is sick right?" wheein try to calm me down.

"sigh, I know.. But.. Hmm, okay. I will be more gentle with her." I sighed as I get up from my seat to go home.

-------------------------

"b-byul ah! W-where did you go? I-im scared being here alone." yongsun's eyes are red from crying.

"hey, Im sorry. I went out for a while. Here, I brought your favorite food, tteokbokki. Let eat now." I calmly said while wipe her tears away.

"tteokbokki? Noooo. I dont like it anymore. They are dangerous, byul ah." "I was sleeping before you come home. The tteokbokki in my dreams were chasing me with a gun!" she continued her story while making a gun with her fingers. I smiled looking at her.

"No, it is not true yongsun. Tteokbokki is not dangerous. You ate it yesterday, right? It will not harm you. Lets go eat. " I explained to her calmly as I nudge her to the kitchen.

"b-but, the gun! They will kill me byul ah!" she exclaimed loudly as she stopped me.

"Its okay. I will take their gun. Now, lets eat." I continue to serve her the tteokbokki.

"uwahh! Looks good! Lets eat!" she shouted loudly as she took her fork and began to eat.

"auch. Yong, please be quiet. Our neighbors will be mad at us again for making noises."

"aww, okay" she pouted and began to sulk with me as she resumes her eating.

"Good. Now, take your medicine, and sleep after this"
"okay." she said while playing with her fork.

--------------------------