Rain

Moonbyul's pov

Its been raining here.

'Yongsun must be very scared now. Aigoo, this is not what I thought of deserted island' I went into the camp only to see her sleeping soundly.

"byul ah, where are you. Come here, Im scared." yongsun's hands finding mine and intertwine our hands together. She then burying her face into my neck and continuing her sleep.

"shh shh, its okay now. Im here with you. Sleep more." I kissed her forehead and joined her to sleep.

-------------------------

We are at her home now. Its raining again. She snuggles with me as it is really cold.

I loved it when it's raining, because it is the only time I get to be close with my crush.
She is my best friend, but I love her more than anything. I didn't tell her because she has a boyfriend. So, I thought that maybe I will just let this feeling faded away as the time goes by.
"Byul ah, Eric asked me to dinner tonight. Are you okay to eat dinner alone tonight? I'm sorry that I broke our promise to eat together tonight."

"Of course, you don't have to worry yong. I'm fine eating alone, always." I mumbled the last sentence.

----------------------------

I'm alone now. She is finally went out for dinner after I assure her that it is okay to go.

"hmm, what should I eat? I want to eat with her. But, her boyfriend is more important, right?" I asked to no one.

That night, I ended up drinking without eating a proper dinner. I felt asleep on her couch. Hope she didn't mind, keke.

--------------------------

No one pov

"Byul ah, wake up. Why are you sleeping here. Did you even eat?" yongsun asked as she clean up the bottles on the table.

"hihi, yongsun ah~~ what you doing here?"

"This is my place, of course I will be here." Moonbyul sober up when she heard her tone.

"Oh, I-i will go t-then. Sorry." moonbyul bowing to her as she tried to get up from the couch.

"h-hey, you don't have to go. You can sleep here."

"Nah, its okay. My apartment is just beside yours." moonbyul quickly said while trying to walk fast to the door.

"aish, whatever. Here, I bought you some food. You didn't eat yet, right?"

"thanks, I will go now."

--------------5 minutes later---------------

Tok... tok... tok...

"yes?" "oh, byul ah. Why?"

"Hehe, err I forgot my apartment code. I think I change it before." moonbyul says as she scratched her head.

"oh, you should stay here then. Come in." "Go and eat first"

"kay..."

------------------------------

Moonbyul's pov

Its raining again..

"Oh, yongsun ah. You didn't sleep yet?" I look up from my food and see yongsun staring at me with her rainbow blanket.

"a-ah, its raining again. I'm scared." she plays with her fingers and looking down at her feet.

"Hehe, okay. Come here first. I will finish my food, then, we go to sleep. Okay?"

"Hmm, okay."

--------------------------

"Yon- aigoo this kid. Tsk" yongsun is sleeping now.

I tried waking her up, but she is a heavy sleeper. She won't wake up, so I decided to just carry her to her room..

I put her down slowly on her bed and lie down beside her.

'It's okay to feel like this to you, right yongsun ah?'
'I wont confess to you, i swear.'

"Confess about what byul ah?"

"uh??" 'did I say that out loud?'

"You said you won't confess to me. What is it?" "Do you have anything to say to me?"

"err, no. Lets just sleep." I hugged her to sleep.

"Byul ah, today's dinner is a disaster. Eric break up with me and leave with another girl. But, I don't feel sad tho. Its weird.... You won't leave me too right? I will be really sad if you leave me too" I was stunned when I heard she say she has broke up with her boyfriend.

'So, I don't have any rival now!!? Ooh yeah!'

"Byul ah!" she screamed at my ear.

"ackk my ear! Yah!"

"You did not answer me." she pouted.

"oh, sorry. What did you say?"

"I said you wont leave me too right, moonbyul ssi?

"of course not. I will be here with you forever. Don't worry."

As soon as I say that, she kissed my cheeks and say "You don't have boyfriend now, me too don't have boyfriend. So, from now on we should continue what we left 1 year ago. I will treat you as my girlfriend! Yayy! Lets go on date tomorrow, byul ah! "

"okay, okay. Arasso. Hehe. Then, should I say, I love you and good night to you now?" My heart feels better now.

"of course. Good night, I love you, byul ah. Hehe"

"I love you too." I whispered to her as I kissed her temple

Uhh, rainy days surely bring so much luck to me! I get her back. Although not as my official girlfriend but, that is what we are before she had her first boyfriend.

The end.

-------------------------------