This Is Bad!

Angel Dust sat on his bed, as he painted one of his nails while talking on his Hellphone to his best gal-pal, Cherri Bomb. "Heh I'm tell'n ya cher-bear! I got this bet in the bag, I can't wait ta see the look on his face when those two start go'n at it, Hehe!" He laughed as he kept the phone under his right shoulder, while he continued painting. The fluffy spider was currently shirtless, wearing only a pair of small pink boy shorts and thigh-high stockings. Fat Nuggets laid by his side as he talked on, his pride growing with everything word he divulged. "She was literally fuck'n herself with a knife over im', a romp in da closet can't be too far behind." He said.

On the other end of the phone, Cherri was held up in a bar, with some other girls and a few guys battling it out with a bunch of demons looking to, "fuck them up" so to speak. Just another side effect of the Lustlorne Cycle. They held their own pretty well and despite the severity of the situation, Cherri found it to be a fine time to talk to her best friend. "Shit that is messed up. Speaking of knife fucking- HEADS UP JACK ASSES!!!" She tossed a bomb over at a group that were violently defiling a dead demon with a blade, until it fell by them and went *BOOM!!!* This caused Some the others to either flee or end up subdued, long enough for Cherri's group to escape toward the back. hopfully there was an emergency exit, for them to get out through. "So did she like, stick in her leg, or arm or did she put it up her...?" She trailed off as she ran with the others, while throwing bombs back at the violent sex-crazed bastards who chased them. "Fuck if I know. I didn't see anything but I heard a lot of slashing. I assume she was just cutting or even stabbing herself." He said. Angel then blew on his nail art as Cherri spoke. "Damn, well can't blame her too much." She said. "For being int'a pain?" He asked. "No for being into the Radio Demon. I mean I'm not into the stuffy stick-in-the-ass type but in general he's pretty fuck'n hot." She explained as she lead the group up a set of stairs, after loosing sight of the hoard.

"No duh! Dat's why I made that fuck'n bet in da first place. Wit da way he looked at'r, Al either wanted to fuck'r or kill'r, an' since he hasn't killed her by this point, I'm bett'n on da former." Angel said confidently.

"Well good luck with that Angie! I gotta go, we're ending this crazy-ass night with a bang." Cherri said now lighting a pile of bombs and arming a ton of detonators and mines outside the bar. All the while the others were making it out of the fire escape and running far away.

"Kay Cherri! Talk ta ya lat'a toots!" Right before ending the call, aloud firey explosion could be heard over the phone. Angel then got up to find something to wear for dinner. The announcement was given by Charlie and Brisk earlier. Though the spider was a patron of the Hotel, he was somewhat of an acception when it came to the staff's gatherings, since he was their very first guest.

He tossed aside outfit after outfit, unable to settle on anything, until eventually, he found a low cut simple white t-shirt, with a pink heart on the front, and a short pink mini skirt.

After setting out his clothes he fed Fat Nuggets, then got dressed, put on his boots, then finally headed off to eat.

...

Vaggie was setting the dishes out for dinner, while Allison was still cooking. She was, at the moment, stirring a cream and vegetable stew while the goat thighs were roasting in the oven.

There were also some rolls left over, from serving dinner to some of the hotel guests. Allison let them toast a little in the oven while cooking everything else from scratch. As Vaggie gathered some utensils, she looked over to the doe silently. She wondered if everything was really okay with her.

So, the moth decided to probe a little. "Sooo- you're not upset anymore?" She asked carefully. Allison startled at suddenly being spoken to. "O-oh no, I-I mean yes...um." The doe stammered, trying to get out her answer. "I-I am still mortified by what I did b-but I'm n-not as upset over it a-as I was before." She said. Vaggie nodded with a thoughtful hum. "Well at the least you only killed one shitty guy, according to your story Alastor got most of them." Vaggie said.