What the Hell?

The next day the Hazbins were all out and about doing their parts for the celebration. Angel Dust was just coming to after an entire day of tripping balls on cocain. He got up from his bed hungover worse than that time his drink was spiked at the club and Cherri had to beat off a bunch of mooks trying to take advantage of him. Fat Nuggets squealed to be fed little hooves pawed at his legs as he brought them over the side of the bed. Angel filled the pig's bowl generously then gave a loving pat before he sluggishly got dressed and made his way down stairs.

While wondering what the fuck happened yesterday he walked out of the elevator and soon heard the distinct sound of echoed murmmering from the gritty sketchy patrons in the bar and café. Among that were the shrill and quiet tones of women taking. It got him curious enough to check it out maybe even get some insight on the missed time his brain was currently spaced on. He staggered into the lounge and plopped down on the sofa listening to the women talk while simultaneously fighting a massive headache.

Vaggie and Charlie were in the lobby being asked by Allison to go on yet another venture into Pentegram City for some missed items from yesterday. Thanks to Brisk's inability to decide on anything they ended up at the store for so long that they lost track of time then got lost taking a 'shortcut' and ended up being stalked and chased around by lust sinners under the influence of the cycle. What came back that day was; a tired princess, a happy Brisk and an angry Vaggie, all looking dirty and disheveled. After all that shit they went through the doe expected them to go through it again? Allison looked down sadly as she pleaded for the girls to go with her colleague again.

Vaggie growled at the taller blue woman glaring accusingly. "I'm so sorry but...." The sad woman flinched at the yelling voice that cut her off. "No way! I will not go anywhere with that freak again! She nearly got us lost!" The Latina shouted. "Come on Vaggie it could've been worse." Charlie said as she touched her girlfriend's arm. "Oh how? Like we could've been killed maybe or brutally railed in the ass with a drill dildo?" The moth asked grimly causing the princess to dart her eyes away and the doe to look down sadly.

They all looked at the Chimeress who was busy bothering Husk trying to give him a piece of "candy" while he just grumbled and continued ignoring her. "I'm sorry. I-I know she's....alot to handle but we need the other items for the party a-and I haven't finished the itineraries so I can't help you." Said the blue woman hoping the moth would understand. "What the fuck were you doing? I thought Alastor was helping you!" The doe shrank as she remembered how every time she tried to consult with the demon or asked to collab about a rule she would get shut down by a shriek of static or being forcibly teleported from his workspace. "A-Alastor and I didn't really see eye to eye on some things...l-look p-please it's only a few more things I promise...p-please?" Vaggie folded arms firmly as she continued to silently refuse to change her mind.

There were so many things she wanted to yell at the lady but after seeing how desperate she was and how angry Husk was getting as the cat poured candy onto him from her hat she feared the chimera would blow a gaskette and snap. After rethinking her resolve she looked to the pleading eyes of her girlfriend and remembered that they still needed to finish planning this celebration. Reluctantly she sighed heavily as she decided to let go of her anger so they could go back to planning hoping that it would end soon. "I-...*sigh* fine let's just get this over with, the sooner we finish planning this party the better." She said exasperatedly. Charlie smiled silently thanking her for going through with this headache for her.

Allison nodded not wanting to upset the moth even more. Once they were cleared to go Allison called her friend over. "Briskette?" She called out. The cat looked up from being in a chokehold by Husk smiling obliviously. "Yeah Allie?" She answered making the women cringe at the scene of the male trying to kill his counterpart.