N-Pacer

This was a request from @ceblas. I don't know N-pacer that well since to me she really didn't stand out much other than being the sniper on Emperor's team and that, from the small bio in the manga, she enjoys drinking tea. So she might be extremally off from how she actually is.

--------------------------------------------------

Today was suppose to be a normal day, nothing going wrong, just some friends and I joining in some turf battles and SR, but sadly that didn't end the way I wanted. It all started when I was going to get some food from crusty Sean when I noticed that N-pacer was by herself which was weird since I always have seen her around with her teammates. It was a mistake to talk to her....

"Hey Pacer! Whatcha doin by yourself?" I asked her and she just shrugged "Nothing much, just relaxing with some tea. the others are doing something else so I decided to take some time to myself before they come back." she simply said and I nodded "I see, well can I sit with you?" you ask hesitantly but she agreed so I sat down across from where she was sitting. "So...how have you been recently" N-pacer said said without looking up over at you "Well I guess things have been well. My brother(don't have a brother? YOU DO NOW!) got all mad when he didn't get the high score on the DDR game the other day." you said with a laugh at the memory of your brother getting mad. 

"Hmm. .I see..." She simply said and nothing else; yet she seem like something was bothering her but you chose to not bother her about it since is seems like she was not the type of person to just blurt out annoyances. I just sighed and looked at my phone but after a while I had the feeling like someone was staring at me. I looked up from my phone slightly to see that it was n-pacer who was staring at me "Umm, is there something wrong?" I asked as I put my phone down on the table but she just shook her head "Nothing is wrong...I was just thinking to myself is all.

(Pacer's pov)

"Umm, is there something wrong?" I heard Y/N ask as he/she put their phone down on the table but I shook my head "Nothing is wrong...I was just thinking to myself is all." I said, I need to be more careful by staring at Y/n, he/she would probably think I'm weird! Oh, if only Y/n knew that I like..no LOVE them! but for now I guess its ok as long as I get to be close to them, even if my annoying friends or his/her friends get in my way of having some alone time with Y/n! its a good thing I lied and made them too busy to be around the square. I have Y/n all to myself for now and soon....forever when the time is right!

A/N

I am so sorry that this is a lame yandere story, I'm bad at trying to make yanderes(Yanderies?) out of characters I don't know too well.